Brandy Settles Legal Battle w/Former Label Over Music

Started by valeolion, December 29, 2017, 03:52:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: BRockaBaby on December 30, 2017, 07:55:58 PM
To be honest we shouldn't have to wait long for music. She should have shit ready. All it should be at this point is pressing the green button.  If all this time has passed and she hasn't been in the studio putting in work,  that would be a true shame.

The snippets she posted sound like she had a direction set for an album
But she may want to scrap it and start new with the notion that she actually can put it out

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

FRANCE

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Franc' on December 30, 2017, 08:56:14 PM
all in all, those snippets we heard were ok.

!!!

I'm sorry but Bran has a a top
10 hit in her IMO

Cuban0

Quote from: TriBeCa on December 30, 2017, 05:37:26 PM
:dead: :dead:

I'm shocked. Brandy definitely hired the right legal team. That's a sweet ending. Now let's just hope this ignites a fire in her and she's ready to start grinding.

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: Franc' on December 30, 2017, 08:56:14 PM
all in all, those snippets we heard were ok.

They sounded like she wanted to do.music for herself
I liked it

Im not a big fan of her as a writer tho

Im still.waiting on make belive :dead:

Different

Harlem

Quote from: Cuban0 on December 30, 2017, 09:02:13 PM
Quote from: TriBeCa on December 30, 2017, 05:37:26 PM
:dead: :dead:

I'm shocked. Brandy definitely hired the right legal team. That's a sweet ending. Now let's just hope this ignites a fire in her and she's ready to start grinding.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

rosone1

I don't get it.It says all claims were dismissed.So neither side won or lost.Isls she still signed to them?

And I saw her response about Chameleon not being able to counter-sue since they're no longer a company but that's just her response.It doesn't mean the court agreed with it.

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: rosone1 on December 30, 2017, 10:01:53 PM
I don't get it.It says all claims were dismissed.So neither side won or lost.Isls she still signed to them?

And I saw her response about Chameleon not being able to counter-sue since they're no longer a company but that's just her response.It doesn't mean the court agreed with it.

to me the contract still stands lol :kii:

Different

brocka4life

Im not trying to play inspector gadget or nothing, but they reached a settlement on November 29, according to the court documents.

In this video with Princess, Brandy can be heard saying something like ?what you will not do, is get any of the songs I wrote and put them on another artists album, because I?m dropping all the songs.? This was uploaded on November 27. Maybe she was talking about the agreement with Chameleon, at that time.

:ATLcameo:

lovechild

FYI she has updated her insta bio to say FREE .... so I think sis is coming this year

AfroJisiac