,;,,,,,,
;
i]p

im fucking CRYINGob
obscj
jo

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Aa. on December 29, 2017, 04:14:30 PM
had Brandy FLAT OUT said "guys Im suing my record label and my record label is suing me"
nope

BigDawg

brocka4life

Sad that she caught hell from her fans while still going through this legal battle.

Glad it?s finally over for her.

b7

I?m happy for her

She?s recorded so much for everything to just sit. I can?t imagine how frustrating that is

Let?s go

:flamebroiled:

Lazarus

FlowerBomb

December 29, 2017, 04:25:09 PM #36 Last Edit: December 29, 2017, 04:25:24 PM by Vibrant
Quote from: 1RIG on December 29, 2017, 04:23:45 PM
I?m happy for her

She?s recorded so much for everything to just sit. I can?t imagine how frustrating that is

Let?s go

artists like her are probably on to the next thing now
Bored of the shit they recorded 3 days ago  :dead:

Vonc2002

Quote from: brocka4life on December 29, 2017, 04:19:49 PM
Sad that she caught hell from her fans while still going through this legal battle.

Yea, all she needed to do is say she was still going thru legal issues and not start off a fckn performance with "Brandy finally free". I'm not crying for her. she brought summa of this on herself
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

b7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 29, 2017, 04:25:26 PM

Yea, all she needed to do is say she was still going thru legal issues and not start off a fckn performance with "Brandy finally free". I'm not crying for her. she brought summa of this on herself
ssdddd hopefully u can take ur foot off her neck a bit with great music finally released.
:stressed:

She should release some kind of statement now tbh

Aalumeci.

I?m happy for her

Let?s go

omg we're getting another folder

b7

Quote from: Vibrant on December 29, 2017, 04:25:09 PM
I?m happy for her

Let?s go

artists like her are probably on to the next thing now
Bored of the shit they recorded 3 days ago  :dead:
oh no doubt

Although she still shares that pop & oak stuff. She must really fuck with them still cuz that was 2015

Aalumeci.

Quote from: Vibrant on December 29, 2017, 04:18:52 PM
had Brandy FLAT OUT said "guys Im suing my record label and my record label is suing me"
nope

drr

Grrr

was it illegal to say that or something? We would have eased up. "legal issues" could be anything

b7

Quote from: Aa. on December 29, 2017, 04:28:48 PM
Quote from: Vibrant on December 29, 2017, 04:18:52 PM
nope

drr

Grrr

was it illegal to say that or something? We would have eased up. "legal issues" could be anything
nnnnn people forget that shit could last for years. Maybe she thought we?d call her a liar at this point but yea I wish she woulda just said that an update of some kind

She?s so different :dead: lmao

brocka4life

I think the whole ?Brandy finally free!? thing had a different meaning.

There is no way she can respond to every little thing fans run with or silence every rumor.

I?m sure she could have said she was still going through the lawsuit, but it?s been public record that she filed in Cali and it had to be moved to NY due to the contract itself; NY cases, as anyone can imagine, take time to even come before a judge.

Based on the court records, she signed a great deal; Chameleon just didn?t follow through with what they said. I?m glad she refused to sign a 360 deal.

Now, we wait for the music. Hopefully she?ll release a song or two to hold us over. Y?all are going to hate the music either way.  :plzstop:

Annie

There was no communication most of the time. And let?s not forget some interesting social media posts.. very confusing.

/.\