New Brandy snippet!! (Sara Bareilles cover) Sara approves and goes UP on twitter

Started by demitri.petty, January 09, 2018, 03:10:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

demitri.petty

:flamebroiled: :flamebroiled: :flamebroiled:

Omg it's like the 2018 version of Freedom, and these vocals!! I think she FINALLY getting ready to mess!

Young

I LOVE it

It sounds EPIC

But is she sampling the song I Wanna See You Be Brave?
Or is this a cover?

Either way this sounds INSANE
The harmonies my GOD

BrandyFromTheFuture

Yess sis give us your version of this Sara bareilles classic

demitri.petty

Quote from: Young on January 09, 2018, 03:14:38 PM
I LOVE it

It sounds EPIC

But is she sampling the song I Wanna See You Be Brave?
Or is this a cover?

Either way this sounds INSANE
The harmonies my GOD

Hmm... Wouldn't be surprised if it was a cover but you know new artists have been sampling more newer songs these days too

MAY

b7

It cuts up a little because it?s from Snapchat but omgggg

She?s singing so high on the hook and it?s pretty as fuck

b7

demitri.petty

Vonc2002

I just heard and she killed.  I honestly came in ready to hate but this is more of the brandy that I loved.  I have this sara bareilles album btw and this is definitely just a cover. Release it still, just like magic. Ur "free" now so I don't wanna hear shit about shit
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

b7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 09, 2018, 03:26:07 PM
I just heard and she killed.  I honestly came in ready to hate but this is more of the brandy that I loved.  I have this sara bareilles album btw and this is definitely just a cover. Release it still, just like magic. Ur "free" now so I don't wanna hear shit about shit
omgggg

What Sara song? I love that Brandy listens and gets inspired from every genre

demitri.petty

Yeah I love this style of singing better than her hollering. Lol glad that's over