New Brandy snippet!! (Sara Bareilles cover) Sara approves and goes UP on twitter

Started by demitri.petty, January 09, 2018, 03:10:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

demitri.petty

She never lost it. But I swear some of y'all in here stanning where the same ones who were shredding your Stan cards when we found out she was in a legal battle and literally two weeks later that we found out its been settled we have new music ... Love Queen

b7

demitri.petty

Vonc2002

Quote from: demitri.petty on January 10, 2018, 07:37:18 PM
She never lost it. But I swear some of y'all in here stanning where the same ones who were shredding your Stan cards when we found out she was in a legal battle and literally two weeks later that we found out its been settled we have new music ... Love Queen
boy stfu. people are gonna feel the way they feel. I STILL feel the same way but she sounds good here. A min vocal aint changing anything. come in and stan or stfu :uhh:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

No you shut ur ape ass mouf bitch

Cauuse ur brandy enemy number 1 dyke

Ur here for faggotry and trolling

Sit down

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Vonc2002

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: TheNextLew on January 10, 2018, 08:16:23 PM

Sit down

Lew gorl wtf  :guys:

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: TEXASbama on January 11, 2018, 12:35:39 AM
Quote from: TheNextLew on January 10, 2018, 08:16:23 PM

Sit down

Lew gorl wtf  :guys:

Its the truth

The niggger hates brandy

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Rxxf

BRANDY

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

Lew that boy ignores you and doesn't give a fuck if you eat yourself to death. Save your fonts. Your constant random attacks make you look pressed. Is it that serious?