Transgender Shauna Brooks Slept With Ginuwine?

Started by .betterwiseup, January 12, 2018, 02:21:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

.betterwiseup

[instagram]
[/instagram]

QuoteT R A N S G E N D E R
Will forever be a controversial TOPIC (.) RESPECT ?? for each person in dealing with the subject is CASE BY CASE (.) I was ?NEVER? a ?MAN? since I?ve been ?TRANS? since 13 years old... I NEVER was raised to even REMOTELY instill those ?MANLY? characteristics that make a ?MAN? a MAN(.) Grant it, it?s NOT for everyone just as well as Tomatoes / TahMatoes... but what KILLS me THE most is when PEOPLE that say they WANT to be ?RESPECTED? as it?s a TWO way street that run PARALLEL simultaneously. I can?t fathom the THOT of a person saying they RESPECT me or transgender but FALL back upon PERSONAL OPINIONATED STATEMENTS as such. In which YOU?RE entitled to feel and BELIEVE what you BELIEVE. The DISCONNECT that I have with these types of people that are around me is that IF you would FEEL so STRONGLY about this topic and make this a POINT to STAND UP for (in this case @Ginuwine) because he is in fact entitled to SAY HELL NAH I ain?t kissing a TRANSGENDER on ? camera, HE SHOULD be to DO SO WITHOUT a backlash! Because that?s his GAWD GIVEN CHOICE! But if you feel as though trans are ?technically? still MEN living as ?woMEN? then that means YOU DON?T respect my AUTHENTICITY as transgender WOman and look at EVERY MAN that I date as ?GAY? because in YOUR mind you see a Girl, but REFUSE to BELIVE that my existence is a HOAX, A FAD, A MENTAL illness or a JOKE! If this were your TRUE INDEED feelings then WHY would I want this type of LOGIC to represent me as my PUBLICIST?! When your speaking of a ?STRAIGHT HEREROSEXUAL? man of COLOR. JUST BECAUSE he SAID HE wouldn?t do it on CAMERA doesn?t mean he wouldn?t at ALL... cuz I?ve left ONE of his mansions MANY of nights on that WINDING rd also better known as BRANDYWINE Rd, in in the DMV (.) Now let that marinate for a moment. WHAT I?m NOT going to do is DISRESPECT ANY PERSON & ALLOW people to continually DISRESPECT our GENDER upon THEIR VIEWS. Mama truth be told...So it been 4 months and my pr wasn?t able to produce ANYTHING but 1 PHONE interview with Kontrol Mag that I already bagged and sent you @JullianLark info... and I haven?t had NO RESPONSES from my emails from the OWNER of flat tummy tea rectify

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cowgirl

BigDawg

She annoys the fuck out of me. She has also alledged that she fucked Stevie J too

.betterwiseup

Quote from: BigDawg on January 12, 2018, 02:38:47 PM
She annoys the fuck out of me. She has also alledged that she fucked Stevie J too
I think she did. She posted a video but deleted it right away last year.
:raycharles2urmess:

Buy The Stars✨

This is messed up cause he is in the cbb house right now and he won't even be able to defend himself currently

BigDawg

Quote from: .betterwiseup on January 12, 2018, 02:44:18 PM
Pppp
!!
I think she did too, but she betta to stop airing these niggas out

:sevynstreeter:

Opposites Attract.

Quote from: BigDawg on January 12, 2018, 02:46:39 PM
Quote from: .betterwiseup on January 12, 2018, 02:44:18 PM
Pppp
!!
I think she did too, but she betta to stop airing these niggas out

:sevynstreeter:
n

These men just need to stfu about gay topics and they'll stay hidden.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

BigDawg

I agree, but in Ginuwine's case I dont think he was in the wrong.

Kaeli.

Scott.

Ginuwine didn?t do a thing to warrant all this