Transgender Shauna Brooks Slept With Ginuwine?

Started by .betterwiseup, January 12, 2018, 02:21:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boomz

January 12, 2018, 03:41:57 PM #17 Last Edit: January 12, 2018, 03:42:16 PM by Boomer
I believe her when she says she's had relations with him but its disgusting she exposed his business to try to prove a point some wide-back, ignorant, anti- trans bitch on social media

Eternal Bell

January 12, 2018, 03:44:03 PM #18 Last Edit: January 12, 2018, 03:44:40 PM by Tinkestar
Quote from: Boomer on January 12, 2018, 03:41:57 PM
its disgusting she exposed his business to try to prove a point some wide-back, ignorant, anti- trans bitch on social media
!!!!!

Gekkouga

Quote from: Scott. on January 12, 2018, 03:18:22 PM
Ginuwine didn?t do a thing to warrant all this

Yeah, he didn't deserve it. He just refused to kiss an ugly trans. That doesn't make him less acceptive or tolerant.

And it's not hard to believe these claims. Str8 ggots lowkey seek for trans mess every now and then. Just not w/ Pon lolz

KING BENTLEY.

the THING was ugly and quite honestly repulsive looking ... like what aren't ppl getting  :uhh:

H.#.G.*.Z

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: .betterwiseup on January 12, 2018, 02:21:54 PM
[instagram]
[/instagram]

QuoteT R A N S G E N D E R
Will forever be a controversial TOPIC (.) RESPECT ?? for each person in dealing with the subject is CASE BY CASE (.) I was ?NEVER? a ?MAN? since I?ve been ?TRANS? since 13 years old... I NEVER was raised to even REMOTELY instill those ?MANLY? characteristics that make a ?MAN? a MAN(.) Grant it, it?s NOT for everyone just as well as Tomatoes / TahMatoes... but what KILLS me THE most is when PEOPLE that say they WANT to be ?RESPECTED? as it?s a TWO way street that run PARALLEL simultaneously. I can?t fathom the THOT of a person saying they RESPECT me or transgender but FALL back upon PERSONAL OPINIONATED STATEMENTS as such. In which YOU?RE entitled to feel and BELIEVE what you BELIEVE. The DISCONNECT that I have with these types of people that are around me is that IF you would FEEL so STRONGLY about this topic and make this a POINT to STAND UP for (in this case @Ginuwine) because he is in fact entitled to SAY HELL NAH I ain?t kissing a TRANSGENDER on ? camera, HE SHOULD be to DO SO WITHOUT a backlash! Because that?s his GAWD GIVEN CHOICE! But if you feel as though trans are ?technically? still MEN living as ?woMEN? then that means YOU DON?T respect my AUTHENTICITY as transgender WOman and look at EVERY MAN that I date as ?GAY? because in YOUR mind you see a Girl, but REFUSE to BELIVE that my existence is a HOAX, A FAD, A MENTAL illness or a JOKE! If this were your TRUE INDEED feelings then WHY would I want this type of LOGIC to represent me as my PUBLICIST?! When your speaking of a ?STRAIGHT HEREROSEXUAL? man of COLOR. JUST BECAUSE he SAID HE wouldn?t do it on CAMERA doesn?t mean he wouldn?t at ALL... cuz I?ve left ONE of his mansions MANY of nights on that WINDING rd also better known as BRANDYWINE Rd, in in the DMV (.) Now let that marinate for a moment. WHAT I?m NOT going to do is DISRESPECT ANY PERSON & ALLOW people to continually DISRESPECT our GENDER upon THEIR VIEWS. Mama truth be told...So it been 4 months and my pr wasn?t able to produce ANYTHING but 1 PHONE interview with Kontrol Mag that I already bagged and sent you @JullianLark info... and I haven?t had NO RESPONSES from my emails from the OWNER of flat tummy tea rectify
I actually feel bad for Trans ppl as a whole

it's like when they give air time to Derek J or Jason Lee or Milan

they always highlight the most DISGUSTING members of a group of ppl

I'm sorry but this is getting out of control, they've gotta do something about these ppl

H.#.G.*.Z

Cowgirl

Quote from: BENTLEY on January 12, 2018, 04:35:56 PM
[instagram]
[/instagram]

Will forever be a controversial TOPIC (.) RESPECT ?? for each person in dealing with the subject is CASE BY CASE (.) I was ?NEVER? a ?MAN? since I?ve been ?TRANS? since 13 years old... I NEVER was raised to even REMOTELY instill those ?MANLY? characteristics that make a ?MAN? a MAN(.) Grant it, it?s NOT for everyone just as well as Tomatoes / TahMatoes... but what KILLS me THE most is when PEOPLE that say they WANT to be ?RESPECTED? as it?s a TWO way street that run PARALLEL simultaneously. I can?t fathom the THOT of a person saying they RESPECT me or transgender but FALL back upon PERSONAL OPINIONATED STATEMENTS as such. In which YOU?RE entitled to feel and BELIEVE what you BELIEVE. The DISCONNECT that I have with these types of people that are around me is that IF you would FEEL so STRONGLY about this topic and make this a POINT to STAND UP for (in this case @Ginuwine) because he is in fact entitled to SAY HELL NAH I ain?t kissing a TRANSGENDER on ? camera, HE SHOULD be to DO SO WITHOUT a backlash! Because that?s his GAWD GIVEN CHOICE! But if you feel as though trans are ?technically? still MEN living as ?woMEN? then that means YOU DON?T respect my AUTHENTICITY as transgender WOman and look at EVERY MAN that I date as ?GAY? because in YOUR mind you see a Girl, but REFUSE to BELIVE that my existence is a HOAX, A FAD, A MENTAL illness or a JOKE! If this were your TRUE INDEED feelings then WHY would I want this type of LOGIC to represent me as my PUBLICIST?! When your speaking of a ?STRAIGHT HEREROSEXUAL? man of COLOR. JUST BECAUSE he SAID HE wouldn?t do it on CAMERA doesn?t mean he wouldn?t at ALL... cuz I?ve left ONE of his mansions MANY of nights on that WINDING rd also better known as BRANDYWINE Rd, in in the DMV (.) Now let that marinate for a moment. WHAT I?m NOT going to do is DISRESPECT ANY PERSON & ALLOW people to continually DISRESPECT our GENDER upon THEIR VIEWS. Mama truth be told...So it been 4 months and my pr wasn?t able to produce ANYTHING but 1 PHONE interview with Kontrol Mag that I already bagged and sent you @JullianLark info... and I haven?t had NO RESPONSES from my emails from the OWNER of flat tummy tea rectify

I'm sorry but this is getting out of control, they've gotta do something about these ppl
A trans purge?

:latisha:

LiiVE

January 12, 2018, 04:47:11 PM #24 Last Edit: January 12, 2018, 04:47:23 PM by november
i hate shaunas ugly ass

LiiVE

Quote from: BENTLEY on January 12, 2018, 04:35:56 PM
[instagram]
[/instagram]

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pearls Khan

Will never use this sector of faggs. Just emotionally, spiritually and often physically ug'

KING BENTLEY.

H.#.G.*.Z

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Pearls on January 12, 2018, 04:57:25 PM
Will never use this sector of faggs. Just emotionally, spiritually and often physically ug'