Transgender Shauna Brooks Slept With Ginuwine?

Started by .betterwiseup, January 12, 2018, 02:21:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buy The Stars✨

January 12, 2018, 05:46:16 PM #60 Last Edit: January 12, 2018, 05:46:31 PM by TEXASbama
Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 12, 2018, 05:36:11 PM
Janet mock is the only passable famous trans ive seen.

BAPHOMET.

I like that janet and laverne don't have that inflated CHEEK thing going on with their faces. Like that Amiya thing.

Sinpool

Why do some of these girls get them rock hard ass cheeks?

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Baph al Mana. on January 12, 2018, 05:46:56 PM
I like that janet and laverne don't have that inflated CHEEK thing going on with their faces. Like that Amiya thing.

!!!!

That's what gives it away ...

Janet and Laverne give a natural slay with the cement face fillers that amanya Scott has

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cowgirl

January 12, 2018, 05:51:30 PM #66 Last Edit: January 12, 2018, 05:53:30 PM by BowDown
Quote from: Boomer on January 12, 2018, 05:22:48 PM
Careful, nigger fags. Don't make me throw on my Trans advocate hat.

Don't let the bottom feeders like Shauna represent the whole group. There are many who came up off their own merits and not through "spilling someone's tea"

Janet is Trans Queen! Laverne is a piece of shit and ugly.

Kaeli.

It depends on the angle with Amiyah cus sometimes I?m like...does she have a real cooch :guys:
She reminds me of Janine from house of payne

Vonc2002

Kaeli.

Cowgirl

BAPHOMET.

Kaeli.

Buy The Stars✨