Started by Eternal Bell, January 16, 2018, 07:09:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eternal Bell

fresh

looks like a blow dryer to me
:ohwow:

GRAND

Blackpantha

This is similar too what I saw a couple years ago. No one believed me. There is other life out there. I wanna be taken away.
PROUD AFROCARIBBEAN KING
I LOVE MY BIG LIPS
MY STRONG NOSE
I LOVE ALL OF ME

Sinpool

Quote from: Blackpantha on January 16, 2018, 08:03:52 PM
This is similar too what I saw a couple years ago. No one believed me. There is other life out there. I wanna be taken away.

m

omg r u...the one?  :diddraispoot:

Eternal Bell

omf tell me wat happen

disclosure IS comin' this yr i b'lieve!

Eternal Bell

January 16, 2018, 08:05:30 PM #6 Last Edit: January 16, 2018, 08:05:45 PM by Tinkestar
Quote from: Uzi on January 16, 2018, 08:05:04 PM

m

omg r u...the one?  :diddraispoot:
VHBJCKDMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNY;,TB.RE

stop tryna ruin stuff

Eternal Bell

one of my fav stories is of tha japanese flight

QuoteIn November 1986, a Japanese crew of a jumbo freighter aircraft witnessed three unidentified objects while flying over Alaska, USA. This sighting gained international attention when the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) announced that it was going to officially investigate this sighting because the Air Route Traffic Control Center in Anchorage, Alaska, had reported that the UFO had been detected on radar. Captain Terauchi was featured on numerous radio and TV programs and in People Magazine. Within a few months of these events he was grounded, apparently for his indiscretion of reporting a UFO, even though he was a senior captain with an excellent flying record. Several years later he was reinstated. The UFOs in this case were tracked on both ground and airborne radar, witnessed by experienced airline pilots, and confirmed by a FAA Division Chief.

'ology

Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!