Previous topic - Next topic

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

you know what i also think that after their 2012 promotion set
bran really drew the line when it came to not fuckin with monica

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Admin

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: squid on January 20, 2018, 03:14:30 AM
Gosh

Feel free to ban him Rig

lmao yeah ban me over remy and bran nicki

but let niggas roam free dragging brandy every thread

i fucking cant

backwards ass place

Different

b7

n
And follows on social media mean nothing with a lot of these girls cuz i know for a fact Brandy and Tamar just hung out a few days ago

b7

Quote from: squid on January 20, 2018, 03:14:30 AM
Gosh

Feel free to ban him Rig
ssssssd i honestly didn?t read it

It?s all silly either way.

BigDawg

Quote from: TheNextLew on January 20, 2018, 02:30:01 AM
Quote from: 1RIG on January 20, 2018, 02:23:41 AM
Quote from: TheNextLew on January 20, 2018, 01:44:35 AM
Quote from: brocka4life on January 20, 2018, 01:05:44 AM
Quote from: TheNextLew on January 20, 2018, 12:53:12 AM
Quote from: brocka4life on January 20, 2018, 12:49:56 AM
All this speculation on when Brandy stopped liking Nicki  :plzstop:

She could still like Nicki or she could not like Nicki for real personal issues.

Rem been a Brandy fan.
its an interesting timeline

Some of y'all are at too mature of an age to be writing so many fairytales based on real people. All these fables.  :plzstop:

its a simple deduction

QuoteWow! Thank u Brandy!!!!----> RT @4everBrandy: Just bought "your love" By @NICKIMINAJ on itunes!! I really love this song..
9:21 AM - 10 Jul 2010
@ nicki

Quote@jaysmine15
9 Feb 2015
More
Replying to @NickiDaily
??@NickiDaily: Nicki with Brandy and Keisha Epps at Meek Mill?s GRAMMY After Party. ?

later that year

When we pulled up I was telling Meek "did u know Monica was my idol? Did u know how obsessed I was?

11:42 AM - 22 Jun 2015

august 2016
Quote#SoGoneChallenge  "Chile bye"

sept 2016

Quote?Hey Hey Hey, #IKnowTHEREALStoryThatEverybodyDoesntKnow,? the singer?s post continued. ?#NewKeyOnKeyNewMeOnMe #MissSubstance #PositivityIsTheOneThingYouShouldNotFake.?
@monica

Quote"Shether"

Single by Remy Ma
Released   February 25, 2017

now rem inspires her

:scrumptious:
why would Remy inspire her from prison? She just returned in 2016 :dead: 

Brandy has never spoken Ill of Nicki and her cousin works for the girl. Think of something else to talk about cuz u seem bored

one

fuck you

two

timeline dont lie

three

ask brandy why she posted it

62 replies 285 retweets 687 likes
Reply  62   Retweet  285   Like  687

b r  ?n d Y
?
Verified account

@4everBrandy
Jan 18
More
b r  ?n d Y Retweeted Remy Ma
You already know how much you?ve inspired me Rem #WakeMeUpEarlyb r  ?n d Y added,

0:59
Remy Ma
Verified account

@RealRemyMa
Tag the women who inspire #MelaninMagic in your world below in the comments! MUCH LOVE TO @itsgabrielleu @TherealTaraji @sza @justineskye @4everbrandy ?? You are all queens! ?
12 replies 101 retweets 268 likes
Reply  12   Retweet  101   Like  268

I wasnt inviting a guessing game how long rem knew bran but the switch happened and its evident and that monica mess she posted was just 4 months after bran and nicki hung out at the grammys

so

reciepts> your dull ass spin  :kii:
Brandy  went to the Nas/Lauryn Hill concert...I remember it being posted she was kicking it backstage with Diddy and Nicki. Just because she is inspired by Rem, doesn?t mean that she must dislike Nicki.

brocka4life

Quote from: BigDawg on January 20, 2018, 06:52:29 AM

She could still like Nicki or she could not like Nicki for real personal issues.

Rem been a Brandy fan.

Some of y'all are at too mature of an age to be writing so many fairytales based on real people. All these fables.  :plzstop:

its a simple deduction

QuoteWow! Thank u Brandy!!!!----> RT @4everBrandy: Just bought "your love" By @NICKIMINAJ on itunes!! I really love this song..
@ nicki

Quote@jaysmine15
9 Feb 2015
More
Replying to @NickiDaily
??@NickiDaily: Nicki with Brandy and Keisha Epps at Meek Mill?s GRAMMY After Party. ?

later that year

When we pulled up I was telling Meek "did u know Monica was my idol? Did u know how obsessed I was?

august 2016

sept 2016

Quote?Hey Hey Hey, #IKnowTHEREALStoryThatEverybodyDoesntKnow,? the singer?s post continued. ?#NewKeyOnKeyNewMeOnMe #MissSubstance #PositivityIsTheOneThingYouShouldNotFake.?
@monica

Quote"Shether"

Single by Remy Ma

now rem inspires her

Brandy has never spoken Ill of Nicki and her cousin works for the girl. Think of something else to talk about cuz u seem bored

one

fuck you

two

timeline dont lie

three

b r  ?n d Y
?
Verified account

@4everBrandy
Jan 18
More
You already know how much you?ve inspired me Rem #WakeMeUpEarlyb r  ?n d Y added,

Remy Ma
Verified account

@RealRemyMa
Tag the women who inspire #MelaninMagic in your world below in the comments! MUCH LOVE TO @itsgabrielleu @TherealTaraji @sza @justineskye @4everbrandy ?? You are all queens! ?

I wasnt inviting a guessing game how long rem knew bran but the switch happened and its evident and that monica mess she posted was just 4 months after bran and nicki hung out at the grammys

so

Brandy  went to the Nas/Lauryn Hill concert...I remember it being posted she was kicking it backstage with Diddy and Nicki. Just because she is inspired by Rem, doesn?t mean that she must dislike Nicki.

!

These girls have a one track mind. It?s like the people who act like you can?t loke both Brandy and Monica.

At the end of the day, if you?re not in their circles, then what you?re saying is speculation.

I remember when the girls kept thinking Brandy was shading Monica, but she was actually shading her friends. These celebs come in contact with so many people, that you never know who their shade is towards.

demitri.petty

I think Bran and Nicki were cordial but after Nicki and Mon started hanging like BFFs bran just didn't fool with her like that.....honestly it was shady that day bran posted shether on her snap, that was around the same time they unfollwed each other on Instagram

BigDawg

Quote from: brocka4life on January 20, 2018, 08:48:33 AM
Quote from: BigDawg on January 20, 2018, 06:52:29 AM

Rem been a Brandy fan.

its a simple deduction

@ nicki

Quote@jaysmine15
9 Feb 2015
More
Replying to @NickiDaily

later that year

august 2016

sept 2016

@monica

Quote"Shether"

Single by Remy Ma

now rem inspires her

one

fuck you

two

timeline dont lie

three

b r  ?n d Y
?
Verified account

@4everBrandy
Jan 18
More

Remy Ma
Verified account

@RealRemyMa

so

!

These girls have a one track mind. It?s like the people who act like you can?t loke both Brandy and Monica.

At the end of the day, if you?re not in their circles, then what you?re saying is speculation.

I remember when the girls kept thinking Brandy was shading Monica, but she was actually shading her friends. These celebs come in contact with so many people, that you never know who their shade is towards.
exactly

CHOKE

All my faves are team Nick

Ion know how I feel about this  :unsure:

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: demitri.petty on January 20, 2018, 09:02:34 AM
I think Bran and Nicki were cordial but after Nicki and Mon started hanging like BFFs bran just didn't fool with her like that.....honestly it was shady that day bran posted shether on her snap, that was around the same time they unfollwed each other on Instagram

Right

There was something that happened where she doesnt use them equally even if there isnt no.official beef

If ur promoting shether its a given u agree with its sentiment
So

Different

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Was there an equal opportunity posting of no frauds?

#pickasidepuckaside

Different