Nene vs Kandi, marlo gets the party started

Started by 🦚, February 18, 2018, 01:45:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaeli.

Quote from: Trey on February 18, 2018, 02:03:46 PM
Sssdddddddddssssdsssssssssssdsdd

Kandi does the most. :dead: It just wasn't that serious. Just say you ain't moving sis and go finish the fuck unpacking. :uhh:

But since Cynthia planned the trip and I'm assuming the top floor has the best rooms, they don't think Cynthia should get the best room? :uhh: Nene should've lead with that instead of making it about herself...

"Kandi and Shamea, since Cynthia PLANNED this trip, I think it's only fair and makes sense for her to have the master bedroom and first pick... so if y'all don't mind gathering yall THINGS... thanks!"

:udontlookok:
hhbbbb I don?t think Kandi did the most here

You know nene is fckn relentless when she wants something done HER way

AIDS

Quote from: Kaeli. on February 18, 2018, 02:21:04 PM

Kandi does the most. :dead: It just wasn't that serious. Just say you ain't moving sis and go finish the fuck unpacking. :uhh:

But since Cynthia planned the trip and I'm assuming the top floor has the best rooms, they don't think Cynthia should get the best room? :uhh: Nene should've lead with that instead of making it about herself...

"Kandi and Shamea, since Cynthia PLANNED this trip, I think it's only fair and makes sense for her to have the master bedroom and first pick... so if y'all don't mind gathering yall THINGS... thanks!"

🦚

Nnnnnn

Why is she giving that American idol girl gif with the money y?all be posting  :plzstop:
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cowboy Nine

b

Drogon

Quote from: Kaeli. on February 18, 2018, 02:21:04 PM

Right !!! Nene big bird ass doing the most asking to switch rooms. Take what you got and go to sleep hoe

Cowgirl

Kandi just wants to keep that big, secluded room so she can rape Shamea in silence. Smh.

🦚

Quote from: BowDown on February 18, 2018, 04:31:06 PM
Kandi just wants to keep that big, secluded room so she can rape Shamea in silence. Smh.

R u t.... ?
——————///——————-

🦚

——————///——————-

Eternal Bell

MAY

Kandi >>>>

Sis just keeps it all the way real. I love how she doesn't back down from Nene.

Drogon

Quote from: M??D?? on February 18, 2018, 04:57:45 PM
Kandi >>>>

Sis just keeps it all the way real. I love how she doesn't back down from Nene.