August Greene - Tiny Desk Concert Feat Brandy (Optimistic Performance)

Camo · 98 · 4125

1RIG

• Global Moderator
Re: August Greene - Tiny Desk Concert Feat Brandy (Optimistic Performance)
« Reply #90 on: February 22, 2018, 02:23:50 AM
That wasn?t good. I?m glad she did it, but i knew that intimate setting would be a little too different for her sssss

I hope she does it again and redeems herself

if you're saying it's bad it must be terrible ..lol

I honestly didn't have a problem with her vocals or the performance, but moreso her look. If you gain weight you need to wear clothes that are more flattering ...especially if everybody and they mama will be staring at you and all over the world in the video. She looks a little sloppy. I hope she pulls it together cuz this isn't her. I'm going back to my original theory. Brandy is gaining weight in an effort to "connect more spiritually and physically" with Syrai.. since she's also overweight.. Bran would totally do some crazy shit like that.

!!!!

You know I thought about it once that Bran gained weight to help Sy?rai with her insecurities... but I was like nahhh that?s a reach b/c the smart thing to do is to help your child make better healthier choices and keep them active

I thought this too. I don't wanna get too much into her weight but I think she's dealing with depression and on meds for it. Not sure how these other people on here can say, "wooo love the head space she's in" "she looks sooo happy" when she's clearly off from any Brandy we have ever seen before.
this isn?t true at all. She was very chill and peacueful during the FM era, AFRO, Human ...

If you just want her to be loud and super chipper and bone thin, then say that lol but don?t comment on what other people are saying as if that?s wrong or poor judgement or something. Who tf are you?

You took that wrong but cool go in lol. Just my opinion. I want what's best for her. Dont know her personally so it's not like I stated a fact, just another fan. Respect your response though.
I respect this response. the previous one definitely threw me off, sorry about that

« Reply #91 on: February 22, 2018, 02:27:13 AM
i feel like she knows that wasnt her best.
of course. she's too great of a vocalist not to know

i also have to take into account her added weight and how she may struggle with breathing and
endurance even more so now until she either gets used to it or drops it all. Its up to her though

i think she looks super pretty

Fucking stop :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:

she sounds amazing

this was a care free  performance yall
tryna pull something so deep from this

there are ppul who couldnt pull off these beautiful vocals in this setting :uhh: :uhh: :uhh:

yawl are terrible

not her best
struggling to breathe
 :plzstop:

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

If you?re my bro and we are chilling, either talking about sex or looking at ish on each others phones and your dick gets hard nigga pull that shit out and beat til you skeet my dude. I have no issue with that, shit, might join you. #BroCode

Gilgamesh.

« Reply #92 on: February 22, 2018, 04:29:19 AM

i also have to take into account her added weight and how she may struggle with breathing and
endurance even more so now until she either gets used to it or drops it all. Its up to her though

she sounds amazing

there are ppul who couldnt pull off these beautiful vocals in this setting :uhh: :uhh: :uhh:

yawl are terrible

not her best
struggling to breathe

The warmness of her tone her is everything but she didn't really have any vocal "moments" you know Bran usually has two or three runs in every performance that have you like :gorlonfire:

But this was her first time singing it live, right? her first performance of Departed was a mess and B&P was just okay. It takes Bran a few tries before she starts killing. Every star knows that.

« Reply #93 on: February 22, 2018, 04:42:48 AM

she sounds amazing

yawl are terrible

not her best
struggling to breathe

The warmness of her tone her is everything but she didn't really have any vocal "moments" you know Bran usually has two or three runs in every performance that have you like :gorlonfire:

But this was her first time singing it live, right? her first performance of Departed was a mess and B&P was just okay. It takes Bran a few tries before she starts killing. Every star knows that.
Begging and pleadin slayed live but

Yeah it takes a few tries

But there was nothing bad about it at all  signature runs or not
She sang the song it wasnt a fergie mess out
It was good

And she had the giggles so imo she did great u guys are too hard on her

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

If you?re my bro and we are chilling, either talking about sex or looking at ish on each others phones and your dick gets hard nigga pull that shit out and beat til you skeet my dude. I have no issue with that, shit, might join you. #BroCode

Babyface

« Reply #94 on: February 22, 2018, 09:18:17 AM

endurance
even more so now until she either gets used to it or drops it all. Its up to her though

Why are u reading queen?

Annie

• Brandy Norwood Tumblr
« Reply #95 on: February 22, 2018, 11:32:30 AM
They probably didn?t have time to rehearse and then common started freestyling..it was a cute performance, her voice is still amazing

lovechild

« Reply #96 on: February 22, 2018, 11:45:31 AM
lol bitch he said her added weight causing her to struggle to breathe . Logging out

COIS

« Reply #97 on: February 22, 2018, 12:15:52 PM
she sounded nervous on the first couple lines and then got into it and sounded good. but when she got to the final chorus and had to do ad libs, her voice was too hoarse and she was straining to hit the top notes. that's just the thing with bran's voice now. sometimes its effortless up there and sometimes, she's hoarse and raspy and have trouble belting. but that is probably due in part to her not fully taking care of her voice these days.