Monique & Whoopi Exchange Choice Words On The View

Started by Freemala Harris, February 22, 2018, 01:06:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yummy

Quote from: SAINT BENTLEY. on February 23, 2018, 03:11:41 PM
Quote from: november on February 23, 2018, 03:02:07 PM
The fact that anyone would want every black persons to blindly stand in unity behind something ?nique cant even prove is crazy to me  :dead:

She called outNetflix for gender and racial bias, but then turned around and let us know Amy, Chris, and Dave just received millions for their specials?a woman & 2 black men . :udontlookok:

Clearly Netflix is just here for $$$. What more is there to get?
ssssssssssssss

her and her wife

:dead: :dead: :dead:

GLOCK

Quote from: SAINT BENTLEY. on February 23, 2018, 03:11:41 PM
The fact that anyone would want every black persons to blindly stand in unity behind something ?nique cant even prove is crazy to me  :dead:

She called outNetflix for gender and racial bias, but then turned around and let us know Amy, Chris, and Dave just received millions for their specials?a woman & 2 black men . :udontlookok:

ssssssssssssss

her and her wife
GVVVVVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCCCKJ

GLOCK

Quote from: AYR on February 23, 2018, 03:24:55 PM
Quote from: Andrais. on February 23, 2018, 03:23:12 PM

fedswatchin

From slave boats to slave quotes

Look how far we've come

🦚

Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

fedswatchin

Vonc2002

Quote from: glock on February 23, 2018, 03:38:48 PM

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 23, 2018, 04:35:11 PM
Quote from: glock on February 23, 2018, 03:38:48 PM

ya rock muh world.

Genesis

Also, netflix also wanted her to sign a deal that puts her out of work for two years..

I like how people think monique is crazy but NUMEROUS black women in hollywood has said the same things. Only difference is Monique is far more vocal about it. Viola Davis said something recently. Tiffany Haddish is white america?s token black female comedian right now and even she complained about the wage gap. Wanda Sykes got offered $275k. What more proof do you need? Black Women have been underpaid since forever, WHY is this surprising? :plzstop:

Is she right for speaking out? Yea.

Is the WAY she?s going about it right? Absolutely not.

Does Monique deserve 13 million? No, but ?shut up and take whatever they throw? is insulting.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Genesis on February 23, 2018, 06:47:53 PM

Also, netflix also wanted her to sign a deal that puts her out of work for two years..

That's actually not what the deal said.  I wish someone woulda checked her on that
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

fedswatchin

Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 23, 2018, 07:21:23 PM

That's actually not what the deal said.  I wish someone woulda checked her on that
That's actually exactly what the deal entailed

Essentially, Netflix would have owned her intellectual property for 2 years. All for $500k

Fuck that Lol

Vonc2002

Quote from: OwnIt on February 23, 2018, 07:33:40 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 23, 2018, 07:21:23 PM

That's actually exactly what the deal entailed

Essentially, Netflix would have owned her intellectual property for 2 years. All for $500k

Fuck that Lol
So Netflix said that she couldn't work for 2 yrs after doing her stand up with them?