Quote from: november on February 23, 2018, 12:57:58 PM
Quote from: TEXASbama on February 23, 2018, 12:55:50 PM
Quote from: november on February 23, 2018, 12:44:32 PM
Quote from: TEXASbama on February 23, 2018, 12:25:22 PM
Quote from: AYR on February 23, 2018, 12:22:37 PM
Quote from: november on February 23, 2018, 12:18:20 PM
Quote from: Freeruu on February 23, 2018, 11:43:40 AM

uh oh

Angela said something here that I been thinking; Mo?nique is touring all of these shows talking about this BS when she could be promoting an actual project. She has been more visible in the last few months than ever before. If she would?ve took that deal and did this same amount of promotion... omf :flamebroiled:  shit, she should?ve did all of this when Precious came out and we wouldn?t even be here talking.
exactly. Like really how are you doing all of this just to prove a point? Especially when you?re in debt?

arena tour
ccmmvmvmmvmvmv

I seriously would love to know what other options 'Nique has. Seems as if Netflix was her biggest offer in years, but she shitted on them :stressed:....which is sad because Monique is a smart girl and has a way with words so I'm sure she could have found a great way to relay these messages through her comedy.

A big tour is her only option. If she does a house of blues mess ppl will drag!!

I honestly think she is waiting for a special. 

I think it will be hbo for some reason
ckcxkkkxckxck  boy
:dead: :dead: :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

b7

Quote from: muh Zen is on 10 on February 23, 2018, 10:16:34 AM
It's not the fact that they called her a donkey.

It's more about the fact that it's all based on their disagreement with her stance.
That's what's fuming her up and has her bringing people's mothers and grandmothers into mess.
period.

she knows wtf donkey of the day is Sndndndndnfnnf he?s deemed HIMSELF donkey of the day with a myriad of other celebs like herself and otherwise.

Vonc2002

Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on February 23, 2018, 03:00:48 PM
It was kind of mean how Charlamagne kept letting her know that she?s not able to sell out arenas, not on the same level as Chris rock and not as funny as Tiffany. I like Monique
I loved it. It's not mean.  It's what she's asking for.  She's adamant about repeating these names and putting herself in their company.  Well let's compare u to them since that's what u want.
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

b7

Quote from: muh Zen is on 10 on February 23, 2018, 10:18:57 AM
She's clearly the type that's more than prepared to hit well below the belt if you try her.

Like when she got on video telling people they didn't have fathers around growing up because they questioned why she refers to her man as "Daddy".

Bitch, that isn't your father. What does their parents have to do with this?
If they were questioning why you were hugged up on your own father or calling him Daddy I'd see the correlation. But they weren't.
wow is that on YouTube? a mess

I?ll google it but sddfffgg she tried tf outta that

Vonc2002

Quote from: 1RIG on February 23, 2018, 04:21:26 PM
Oh wow. she?s still running with this most decorated comedian alive thing huh
STILL

b7

Quote from: Stewie on February 23, 2018, 10:27:45 AM
Quote from: Lazarus on February 23, 2018, 10:22:00 AM
She danced around a lot of Char' questions. :dead:

They danced around her questions.... no one answered the question of WHY there is no female black comedian in HISTORY who is worth the pay that white women or black men get....which is the big picture of Monique's whole message

Oh!... but Tiffany haddish! Maybe, possibly...could.... probably! in the future.!... stfu Lenard
we already know the history

n

NetFlix wasn?t around throughout our history. We already know HOLLYWOOD is racist, and the breakfast club already acknowledged that :dead: NetFlix is clearly the isolated issue here. There is only ONE black female comedian slaying right now and she went to HBO. Her name is Tiffany Haddish

Char? asked very valid questions and she skipped and hopped around. Period.

b7

Quote from: TEXASbama on February 23, 2018, 10:29:18 AM

They danced around her questions.... no one answered the question of WHY there is no female black comedian in HISTORY who is worth the pay that white women or black men get....which is the big picture of Monique's whole message

Oh!... but Tiffany haddish! Maybe, possibly...could.... probably! in the future.!... stfu Lenard

Right ! Preach sis
Tiffany is new. Has she done any stand up specials ?
Tiffany has been around for YEARS :dead: she?s current and currently slaying and has signed with HBO, babe.

🦚

Technically tiff already part of the Netflix family with that new animated show. It?s only a matter of time before she gets her deal.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Vonc2002

Quote from: 1RIG on February 23, 2018, 04:37:51 PM

we already know the history

n

NetFlix wasn?t around throughout our history. We already know HOLLYWOOD is racist, and the breakfast club already acknowledged that :dead: NetFlix is clearly the isolated issue here. There is only ONE black female comedian slaying right now and she went to HBO. Her name is Tiffany Haddish

Char? asked very valid questions and she skipped and hopped around. Period.
EXACTLY! If there were more black female comedians that warranted a big paycheck Netflix would be the one to give her a check tbh. I mean lets be honest,  WHO are big black female comedians right now outside of tiffany? NAME EM!

b7

Damn she was a nightmare during the damn photoshoots as well?
:plzstop:

She told Angela to name names and she did :kii:
:kii:

Vonc2002

Quote from: 1RIG on February 23, 2018, 04:46:18 PM

When they posted that fckn tweet  :plzstop:

Lazarus

Quote from: 1RIG on February 23, 2018, 04:46:18 PM

I loved that part. She didn't think she would.  :plzstop: :kii:

Vonc2002

Like, Monique is EVERYBODY lying or what?  And it's always an excuse or justification.  Standing up for the lil guy, THAT'S WHY
GIRL :dead:

🦚

Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

b7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 23, 2018, 11:03:26 AM
Quote from: Kaeli. on February 23, 2018, 10:08:41 AM
ew she really calls her husband daddy

like seriously.

that's so weird.
That's not really weird. Woman call men daddy like ALL the time :dead:
she also said she does that because he?s raising her ssdddd