Monique's Breakfast Club Interview

Started by Lazarus, February 23, 2018, 09:51:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

Quote from: AYR on February 23, 2018, 11:17:19 AM
Also they agreed that $500k is low, however when they asked what number was good they didn?t answer they got very rude ?you should?ve asked before you called me a donkey!? ?Do your research!?
Like, we?re trying to ask you now face to face :uhh:
ncncnnfnfn

Whew ...

b7

Quote from: Nine on February 23, 2018, 11:20:12 AM
Also they agreed that $500k is low, however when they asked what number was good they didn?t answer they got very rude ?you should?ve asked before you called me a donkey!? ?Do your research!?
ffdsfklsfdsdfafsnlkmkml

They already said on Sway they wanted $20 million like Chris and Dave but now they wanna act obtuse.

:omf:
ncncncnn NEVER said!

Vonc2002

Quote from: 1RIG on February 23, 2018, 04:56:07 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 23, 2018, 11:03:26 AM
Quote from: Kaeli. on February 23, 2018, 10:08:41 AM
ew she really calls her husband daddy

like seriously.

that's so weird.
That's not really weird. Woman call men daddy like ALL the time :dead:
she also said she does that because he?s raising her ssdddd
I saw her response to that and I get what she meant by that.  She meant bettering her as a person and helping to mature her in a way.  I don't buy that tho. I just think she's calling her husband daddy for the standard, typical reason
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Stewie

Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 23, 2018, 04:42:46 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on February 23, 2018, 04:37:51 PM
Quote from: Stewie on February 23, 2018, 10:27:45 AM
Quote from: Lazarus on February 23, 2018, 10:22:00 AM
She danced around a lot of Char' questions. :dead:

They danced around her questions.... no one answered the question of WHY there is no female black comedian in HISTORY who is worth the pay that white women or black men get....which is the big picture of Monique's whole message

Oh!... but Tiffany haddish! Maybe, possibly...could.... probably! in the future.!... stfu Lenard
we already know the history

n

NetFlix wasn?t around throughout our history. We already know HOLLYWOOD is racist, and the breakfast club already acknowledged that :dead: NetFlix is clearly the isolated issue here. There is only ONE black female comedian slaying right now and she went to HBO. Her name is Tiffany Haddish

Char? asked very valid questions and she skipped and hopped around. Period.
EXACTLY! If there were more black female comedians that warranted a big paycheck Netflix would be the one to give her a check tbh. I mean lets be honest,  WHO are big black female comedians right now outside of tiffany? NAME EM!

Jhhh You keep showing over and over again that you think blacks are inferior race...its kind of sad....Do you think None of the many female comedians  have gotten that kind of pay check because of a lack of talent/ mass appeal?......or because of a much deeper problem of discrimination and not been pushed and promoted in media or having the same opportunities as black males or whites?

Ma Lo

Monique gets on my damn nerves.

" donkey of the day ! Respect me ! Legend! Daddy !

Girl shut yo ass up and pay your taxes.

b7

Quote from: muh Zen is on 10 on February 23, 2018, 11:30:36 AM
She has the nerve to tell people who they are and are not.

How about we go back and say how Black people have historically been of best use for giggles and entertainment

You'd be the master's personal jester. If we wanna really take it back to a who's who of the plantation.
bitch ... ima tell you what

🦚

Quote from: Stewie on February 23, 2018, 05:01:15 PM

They danced around her questions.... no one answered the question of WHY there is no female black comedian in HISTORY who is worth the pay that white women or black men get....which is the big picture of Monique's whole message

Oh!... but Tiffany haddish! Maybe, possibly...could.... probably! in the future.!... stfu Lenard

n

NetFlix wasn?t around throughout our history. We already know HOLLYWOOD is racist, and the breakfast club already acknowledged that :dead: NetFlix is clearly the isolated issue here. There is only ONE black female comedian slaying right now and she went to HBO. Her name is Tiffany Haddish

EXACTLY! If there were more black female comedians that warranted a big paycheck Netflix would be the one to give her a check tbh. I mean lets be honest,  WHO are big black female comedians right now outside of tiffany? NAME EM!

Jhhh You keep showing over and over again that you think blacks are inferior race...its kind of sad....Do you think None of the many female comedians  have gotten that kind of pay check because of a lack of talent/ mass appeal?......or because of a much deeper problem of discrimination and not been pushed and promoted in media or having the same opportunities as black males or whites?

You did everything but what he asked. Name the hot black female mainstream comedian that?s popping besides Tiff.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

b7

Quote from: AYR on February 23, 2018, 11:33:09 AM
I still love Mo?Nique though she?s just not right on this stance
I need someone to tell her that she needs to prove Netflix and everyone wrong
She is hilarious to me, very talented. I mean the way she already has ?I love us for real?; ?make it make sense? etc popular shows that she?s creative and witty
but she right now doesn?t have any recent huge success to use to prove that she?s gonna make money
that?s pretty much the bottom line
!!!!!!!!!

Stewie

Quote from: Sl?Venchy on February 23, 2018, 05:02:55 PM

n

You did everything but what he asked. Name the hot black female mainstream comedian that?s popping besides Tiff.

Im explaining THE REASON WHY there are none..... some of you don't seem to understand that simple concept

b7

Quote from: AYR on February 23, 2018, 11:40:08 AM
Quote from: TEXASbama on February 23, 2018, 11:24:56 AM

Well yeah...

Why not do your research before calling someone out their name ??

Again he couldn't even give his homie Kevin hart donkey of the day for cheating and said he would not cause that's the homie and it's a bro code but gives her one with no facts
why would Kevin get Donkey of the day for something between him and his wife? Like that?s a dumb comparison to Mo involving everyone in her boycott of Netflix
also, this is Entertainment. Donkey of the Day is not a real insult or anything personal where he?s going at some one or hates them
It?s just for laughs about someone doing something stupid. It doesn?t deserve research or anything and no one cares
?The most decorated comedienne? especially shouldn?t be bothered
right

She knows comedy and she knows donkey of the day isn?t some hateful attack dog type of segment. please

Vonc2002

February 23, 2018, 05:06:10 PM #175 Last Edit: February 23, 2018, 05:06:38 PM by Vonc2002

n

Fag, What black female comedians are big right now? Save that idiotic shit u talking about and answer the question. What female black comedians are on Kevin Hart and Dave Chapelle's level? Because I don't agree that Monique deserves this payday, ur cooking up some asinine ass narrative. Spare me, clown ass nigga :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: 1RIG on February 23, 2018, 04:38:50 PM
Quote from: TEXASbama on February 23, 2018, 10:29:18 AM

Right ! Preach sis
Tiffany is new. Has she done any stand up specials ?
Tiffany has been around for YEARS :dead: she?s current and currently slaying and has signed with HBO, babe.

When I say new most ppl never heard of her till girls trip. My question still stands as has she done and sold out arenas doing stand up sunshine?

b7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 23, 2018, 04:31:13 PM
Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on February 23, 2018, 03:00:48 PM
It was kind of mean how Charlamagne kept letting her know that she?s not able to sell out arenas, not on the same level as Chris rock and not as funny as Tiffany. I like Monique
I loved it. It's not mean.  It's what she's asking for.  She's adamant about repeating these names and putting herself in their company.  Well let's compare u to them since that's what u want.
right  :uhh:

MEAN is basically saying he didn?t learn from shit from his mother and grandmother. Get the fuck outta here

Most other people would have blacked out on that ass.

b7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 23, 2018, 04:51:35 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on February 23, 2018, 04:46:18 PM
Damn she was a nightmare during the damn photoshoots as well?
:plzstop:

She told Angela to name names and she did :kii:
:kii:
When they posted that fckn tweet  :plzstop:
mcmcmc
C
C
C
C
C

Name names! Ok no problem bitch :kii:

b7

Quote from: Lazarus on February 23, 2018, 04:52:01 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on February 23, 2018, 04:46:18 PM
Damn she was a nightmare during the damn photoshoots as well?
:plzstop:

She told Angela to name names and she did :kii:
:kii:

I loved that part. She didn't think she would.  :plzstop: :kii:
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: