Quote from: Stewie on February 23, 2018, 05:04:44 PM
Quote from: Sl?Venchy on February 23, 2018, 05:02:55 PM
Quote from: Stewie on February 23, 2018, 05:01:15 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 23, 2018, 04:42:46 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on February 23, 2018, 04:37:51 PM
Quote from: Stewie on February 23, 2018, 10:27:45 AM
Quote from: Lazarus on February 23, 2018, 10:22:00 AM
She danced around a lot of Char' questions. :dead:

They danced around her questions.... no one answered the question of WHY there is no female black comedian in HISTORY who is worth the pay that white women or black men get....which is the big picture of Monique's whole message

Oh!... but Tiffany haddish! Maybe, possibly...could.... probably! in the future.!... stfu Lenard
we already know the history

n

NetFlix wasn?t around throughout our history. We already know HOLLYWOOD is racist, and the breakfast club already acknowledged that :dead: NetFlix is clearly the isolated issue here. There is only ONE black female comedian slaying right now and she went to HBO. Her name is Tiffany Haddish

Char? asked very valid questions and she skipped and hopped around. Period.
EXACTLY! If there were more black female comedians that warranted a big paycheck Netflix would be the one to give her a check tbh. I mean lets be honest,  WHO are big black female comedians right now outside of tiffany? NAME EM!

Jhhh You keep showing over and over again that you think blacks are inferior race...its kind of sad....Do you think None of the many female comedians  have gotten that kind of pay check because of a lack of talent/ mass appeal?......or because of a much deeper problem of discrimination and not been pushed and promoted in media or having the same opportunities as black males or whites?

You did everything but what he asked. Name the hot black female mainstream comedian that?s popping besides Tiff.

Im explaining THE REASON WHY there are none..... some of you don't seem to understand that simple concept

You haven?t made it make sense yet.
Female comedians are like female rappers. There aren?t that many of them that are popular and their peak season was the 90s.
The way you want to make it this race mess as if amy?s Unfunny pasty ass isn?t literally the only female comedian that was turning those tour numbers prior to her justified and analytically supported deal.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Stewie

February 23, 2018, 05:11:51 PM #181 Last Edit: February 23, 2018, 05:12:22 PM by Stewie
Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 23, 2018, 05:06:10 PM

They danced around her questions.... no one answered the question of WHY there is no female black comedian in HISTORY who is worth the pay that white women or black men get....which is the big picture of Monique's whole message

Oh!... but Tiffany haddish! Maybe, possibly...could.... probably! in the future.!... stfu Lenard

n

NetFlix wasn?t around throughout our history. We already know HOLLYWOOD is racist, and the breakfast club already acknowledged that :dead: NetFlix is clearly the isolated issue here. There is only ONE black female comedian slaying right now and she went to HBO. Her name is Tiffany Haddish

EXACTLY! If there were more black female comedians that warranted a big paycheck Netflix would be the one to give her a check tbh. I mean lets be honest,  WHO are big black female comedians right now outside of tiffany? NAME EM!

Jhhh You keep showing over and over again that you think blacks are inferior race...its kind of sad....Do you think None of the many female comedians  have gotten that kind of pay check because of a lack of talent/ mass appeal?......or because of a much deeper problem of discrimination and not been pushed and promoted in media or having the same opportunities as black males or whites?
Fag, What black female comedians are big right now? Save that idiotic shit u talking about and answer the question. What female black comedians are on Kevin Hart and Dave Chapelle's level? Because I don't agree that Monique deserves this payday, ur cooking up some asinine ass narrative. Spare me, clown ass nigga :dead:

You dimwit frail faggot.... there's a reason wHY there are none IN HISTORY.... but you're too stupid to understand that it goes beyond talent or appeal....

That's like asking me why there are no black actresses making Angelina Jolie money.
Dumb fuck gfgg

GRAND

Quote from: Lazarus on February 23, 2018, 04:52:01 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on February 23, 2018, 04:46:18 PM
Damn she was a nightmare during the damn photoshoots as well?
:plzstop:

She told Angela to name names and she did :kii:
:kii:

I loved that part. She didn't think she would.  :plzstop: :kii:
lemme watch this mess :plzstop:

b7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 23, 2018, 05:01:01 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on February 23, 2018, 04:56:07 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 23, 2018, 11:03:26 AM
Quote from: Kaeli. on February 23, 2018, 10:08:41 AM
ew she really calls her husband daddy

like seriously.

that's so weird.
That's not really weird. Woman call men daddy like ALL the time :dead:
she also said she does that because he?s raising her ssdddd
I saw her response to that and I get what she meant by that.  She meant bettering her as a person and helping to mature her in a way.  I don't buy that tho. I just think she's calling her husband daddy for the standard, typical reason
i can get with that

b7

n

Jhhh You keep showing over and over again that you think blacks are inferior race...its kind of sad....
these assumptions and putting words in everyone?s mouth is much more dangerous. It must be what you and Mo?nique really think or something because there?s no way you can deduce that from what he and others have said

GRAND

She just called him daddy and I'm cringing

b7

Quote from: TEXASbama on February 23, 2018, 05:07:13 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on February 23, 2018, 04:38:50 PM
Quote from: TEXASbama on February 23, 2018, 10:29:18 AM

Right ! Preach sis
Tiffany is new. Has she done any stand up specials ?
Tiffany has been around for YEARS :dead: she?s current and currently slaying and has signed with HBO, babe.

When I say new most ppl never heard of her till girls trip. My question still stands as has she done and sold out arenas doing stand up sunshine?
that doesn?t matter because we don?t even know how much she?s been paid yet :dead: if she got as much money from NetFlix as Dave or Chris rock, then you?d have a reason to ask me that and you?d have a point.

She got a deal from HBO because she?s the IT girl right now and doesn?t have a shit reputation on top of that fact. Period. And when HBO wants to give her another deal, I?m sure that will create a bidding war between NetFlix, HBO and others.

Stewie

Quote from: 1RIG on February 23, 2018, 05:14:43 PM

n

Jhhh You keep showing over and over again that you think blacks are inferior race...its kind of sad....
these assumptions and putting words in everyone?s mouth is much more dangerous. It must be what you and Mo?nique really think or something because there?s no way you can deduce that from what he and others have said
N
You're joking right?
Do you read voncs posts? Do I have to pull up all the threads of him being lashed for saying self hating shit bhhhh

GRAND

Quote from: Stewie on February 23, 2018, 05:20:07 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on February 23, 2018, 05:14:43 PM

n

N
You're joking right?
Do you read voncs posts? Do I have to pull up all the threads of him being lashed for saying self hating shit bhhhh
but King you're likely a pedophile

I dunno... That might be worse lol

GRAND

ZXXXCXXXXCC

When she was like NAME SOMEONE

GRAND