YES OR NO. Giving Teachers guns will put Children of Color at Risk?

Started by Genesis, February 23, 2018, 03:43:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on February 23, 2018, 04:57:54 PM
Quote from: Vibrant on February 23, 2018, 04:21:41 PM
Don?t tell me this is the response they are proposing for the school shooting
Trump suggested it :plzstop:
Oh I thought this was gen being a fckn dummy again. Please get this idiot outta office
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Genesis

Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 23, 2018, 04:59:00 PM
Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on February 23, 2018, 04:57:54 PM
Quote from: Vibrant on February 23, 2018, 04:21:41 PM
Don?t tell me this is the response they are proposing for the school shooting
Trump suggested it :plzstop:
Oh I thought this was gen being a fckn dummy again. Please get this idiot outta office
:uhh: stfu voncie

FlowerBomb

So these poor people that we?re being shot at a week ago  and their families traisped all the way to the White House to have sit down and Trump said why not give to teachers guns too?
I don?t know someone didn?t shoot that inbred cracker right there and then  :plzstop:

FlowerBomb

Genesis

Rxxf

BRANDY

Rxxf

Quote from: muh Zen is on 10 on February 23, 2018, 04:14:13 PM
Put metal detectors in the schools.
Right at the front door of the schools and at every entrance to the school.
Dress em up nicely so they aren't too intimidating or alarming to students. And call it a day.

That's what they do here in NYC for the schools in the hood. But it clearly needs to be standard.
BRANDY

Rxxf

Quote from: ANIMMAI on February 23, 2018, 04:18:17 PM
Yeah, we had metal detectors, security guards, got followed home from school by cops, even the parents had to be searched whenever they came to the school.

But those kind of tactics are only reserved for the kids they think are future criminals.

This is true.
BRANDY

Rxxf

BRANDY

como la whore

It's the dumbest idea ever tbh. I don't know if any of you found out yet.....but there was an armed guard ON DUTY at the recent Florida school shooting (they are just now revealing this information) and he didn't do a damn thing but wait outside while people were being killed!  :uhh:

He did NOTHING. Someone who was trained to kill. Imagine thinking a teacher would be any more effective  :uhh:

teachers are already paid SHIT, they barely make enough money to teach. You think they wanna take on the role of assassin too? Lots of teachers from what I have seen have flat out said they would refuse to have a gun on them.

More guns is NOT the damn solution. I'm so tired of these idiot conservatives who think they can't function in life without a gun. It's the most barbaric way of thinking. A bunch of idiot ass cavemen.

We need common sense gun laws. Better regulations. And we need it now.  :hmph: