The Wilsons in their Yankee gear. Russell drafted to the Yankees!

Started by Sharon., February 25, 2018, 03:30:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on February 25, 2018, 09:07:13 PM
And yeah Ill always misrepresent any fcking thing when it comes to my queen lolz
ssddddddddddddddddddddddddd
Boy, I'm done with this conversation
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

GRAND

Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 25, 2018, 09:06:26 PM
Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on February 25, 2018, 09:05:02 PM

Maybe I took it in wrong

But the entire conversation was about you saying she had terrible music

EXACTLY! And how could I say this if I hadn't listened, ESPECIALLY since I own 4 cds. So yea, YOU took it in wrong :dead:
yeah and I only said that because I remembered you clamining not to have heard her mess

But w/e, Rihanna is fat and her granny is dead

I'm done

GRAND

Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 25, 2018, 09:07:53 PM
Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on February 25, 2018, 09:07:13 PM
And yeah Ill always misrepresent any fcking thing when it comes to my queen lolz
ssddddddddddddddddddddddddd
Boy, I'm done with this conversation
I'll lie until I'm dead faggot

GRAND

But you definitely said you didn't listen to her mess

And that you only dis Ci cause of Lis

fedswatchin

"I don't talk about ciara until u come in discussing rihanna"

Yet here you are talking about Ci where Rih isn't mentioned

Why?

Prolonged lashings from Lis

KING BENTLEY.

that was very weak proof

it was totally out of context :dead;

H.#.G.*.Z

fedswatchin

I talk about Rih because I hate her

You talk about Ci because you hate me

Gvcccvvcccvxcgv

You're WEAK

fedswatchin

And yeah

I remember Vonc saying he never listened to Ci music too :kii: he's all over the place and scrambling

KING BENTLEY.

H.#.G.*.Z

Vonc2002

Quote from: SAINT BENTLEY. on February 25, 2018, 09:15:07 PM
s

soooooooooo ... yea the proof was pretty weak
VERY! Cause that definitely wasnt about me talking about ciara in general. Otherwise what I even said there is false cause I made my comment in here before this nigga said anything.  It's weak sauce but it's to be expected from lis. Only one of us recruits fags from other sites to come here so they can have someone to help them deal. That definitely wasn't me :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

fedswatchin

Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 12, 2016, 11:32:10 PM
Quote from: throwintheTAL on May 12, 2016, 11:30:37 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 12, 2016, 11:25:38 PM
How about u do What the fck u just requested of bent and move tf around me,  lonely ass :dead:
Keep Ciara out your posts and we'd be good
I don't talk about ciara until u come in discussing rihanna. U know,  ur favorite past time. So once again, it all stems from u
It all stems from you, he says :kii: