Taylor showing her POWER!! Apple kneeling at her FEET!!!

Started by Mel., June 22, 2015, 12:59:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowgirl

Quote from: ANIMMAI on June 22, 2015, 05:31:57 PM
Taylor wasn't trying to guilt the black community into supporting her opinions the same way Jay was, and this doesn't seem nearly as self serving and arrogant as Jay and his nincompoop wife's antics.

But I'm kind of over her and this Norma Rae act.
Keep her name out of this.
:plea:

Secondly, Jay was bashed from the start and way before he tried to guilt blacks into supporting.

yummy

He was bashed because the promo campaign for Tidal was a self congratulatory circle jerk of millionaires whining about not being paid enough for their music :dead:

He could learn a thing or two from Taylor's boney ass tbh.

Jon

Quote from: ANIMMAI on June 22, 2015, 05:49:21 PM
He was bashed because the promo campaign for Tidal was a self congratulatory circle jerk of millionaires whining about not being paid enough for their music :dead:

!!! Sadly

Admin

Quote from: Jonovan on June 22, 2015, 06:01:52 PM
Quote from: ANIMMAI on June 22, 2015, 05:49:21 PM

!!! Sadly
!!!!!!!

SipSip

Quote from: pCj on June 22, 2015, 02:55:13 PM
I'm sure those indie artists she's "fighting" for will be happy to get their $15 cheque off of those streams, but fuck Apple tbh. You have like half a trillion in the bank and you won't pay artists during the 3 month trial that they didn't agree to?

And plea', fuck Taylor and this "Oh! Voice of the voiceless!" act.

:nowgorl:

Those bastards are greedy! And Taylor....ch. I almost broke my damn radio tryna plug in the AUX after they played this hoe on 3 stations! At the same time! Lawd Taylor eat boo!