?OK, Pumpkin??: Toni Braxton Isn?t Kidding About These Untold Stories

Started by Lazarus, March 20, 2018, 03:43:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lazarus

?OK, Pumpkin??: Toni Braxton Isn?t Kidding About These Untold Stories ? and the Janet and Mariah Duets That Could?ve Been

When you have seven Grammys and an iconic voice that can drop to ocean depths, it?s your God-given right to also have a no-wings-in-my-dressing-room policy. This is Toni Braxton in 2018, still decrying the existence of pungent food in her midst before a concert. But sex? Cigars? Alkaline water? Unbreak Ms. Braxton?s heart with any of the above.

Why did we get a Whitney and Mariah duet and never a Mariah and Toni duet?

You know, Mariah had reached out to me about doing a duet, but unfortunately, it was just before I knew the bankruptcy was gonna happen (Braxton filed for bankruptcy in 1998 and 2010), but no one in the world knew. So when she asked me about doing a song together, immediately I wanted to say yes, but I couldn?t because what was about to unfold.

Why aren?t you calling her right now?

I?m gonna have to do that. There was talk about of me and Janet doing a song together on this particular project, but she was pregnant. But my people had talked about it. ?Perhaps you and Jan should do a song together.? But, hey, maybe me and Mariah. We were neighbors for a second, so I probably should?ve reached out to her then, but it?s never too late. You?re actually gonna spark me to maybe talk to her about doing a remix or something. That?s actually a really good idea.

Full interview

Link

Kalifornia.

Not Toni & Jan.

All them damn mumbles. We wouldn't understand a word of the damn song. :dead:

Cowgirl

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: StarKitty on March 20, 2018, 04:41:44 PM
Not Toni & Jan.

All them damn mumbles. We wouldn't understand a word of the damn song. :dead:
sssssssssssss

but over sexy KNOCK?!!!!