Fifth Harmony announce their "hiatus" sdddd

Started by Zabi., March 19, 2018, 09:33:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Opposites Attract.

With all that being said fuck these girls. I have been patiently waiting for Queens to finally come to form. This is her chance.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

Quote from: Young on March 19, 2018, 11:56:21 AM
JD Season :justabit:
Boy shut the fuck up. June?s Diary isn?t going to do shit. They might as well hang it up.
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

Quote from: M?rg. on March 19, 2018, 08:37:20 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on March 19, 2018, 08:22:17 PM
Quote from: BowDown on March 19, 2018, 01:18:26 PM
They should?ve gotten rid of another member. I think they would?ve done better as a trio. I would say Ally?s fat self but I think Dinah should?ve been kicked out..
Dinah? Are u crazy

i think her and Lauren will do well solo, though. Maybe I?m just saying that because I love their voices but Lauren is gonna be more ?urban? than all of them with her Ty dolla connect :dead:

Her voice is raspy af now from all that smoking he probably has her doin
Her solo music flopped.

Mani and Dinah will have the biggest solo careers. Especially Mani. Her manager only has two clients and he was able to pull off the streaming success of Love Lies. Now with the Roc Nation connect and Mani set to announce her solo album/label in a few weeks it's about to be huge. She's been in the studio with Noah/40, London on the Track, The Stereotypes, Tayla Parx, Metro Booming, the team behind WFH and Down, sessions scheduled with DJ Mustard, Oak (Pop & Oak), Jax Jones. Dinah is cute and slutty now.

Allyson signed with Larry Rudolph but he's trash.
I agree with this but don?t count Lauren out though. Rumor has it that she?s been working with Greg Kurstin and other producers.
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Kalifornia.

I think Lauren is gonna do the best out of all of them, even Camel.

ᴴᴼᵀᴾᴵᴺᴷ

Quote from: 1RIG on March 19, 2018, 08:19:49 PM
Quote from: Mu on March 19, 2018, 10:35:27 AM
none of these girls have IT solo, not even the bitch with all the payola.
this is gonna sink, I hope Normani doesn't think this shit with Khalid is because of her BECAUSE IT AINT
bbnnnn it?s both baby
:calmdownsis:

It kinda introduced him to a new crowd as well. I didn?t care for his style at first until i heard this song out, but now i wanna get into the album

Kalifornia.

Quote from: M?rg. on March 19, 2018, 08:37:20 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on March 19, 2018, 08:22:17 PM
Quote from: BowDown on March 19, 2018, 01:18:26 PM
They should?ve gotten rid of another member. I think they would?ve done better as a trio. I would say Ally?s fat self but I think Dinah should?ve been kicked out..
Dinah? Are u crazy

i think her and Lauren will do well solo, though. Maybe I?m just saying that because I love their voices but Lauren is gonna be more ?urban? than all of them with her Ty dolla connect :dead:

Her voice is raspy af now from all that smoking he probably has her doin
Her solo music flopped.

Mani and Dinah will have the biggest solo careers. Especially Mani. Her manager only has two clients and he was able to pull off the streaming success of Love Lies. Now with the Roc Nation connect and Mani set to announce her solo album/label in a few weeks it's about to be huge. She's been in the studio with Noah/40, London on the Track, The Stereotypes, Tayla Parx, Metro Booming, the team behind WFH and Down, sessions scheduled with DJ Mustard, Oak (Pop & Oak), Jax Jones. Dinah is cute and slutty now.

Allyson signed with Larry Rudolph but he's trash.

Wait 'mani.

This might actually be cute.

Kalifornia.