This bitch better have a NSN 20th concert I?m not playing with her
i?d literally fly to wherever it is and I?m not joking

My favorite album ever
:plzstop:

b7

March 23, 2018, 02:18:03 AM #46 Last Edit: March 23, 2018, 02:21:20 AM by 1RIG
Quote from: Mary Jane on March 22, 2018, 11:15:53 PM
Quote from: realbrandyfan on March 22, 2018, 11:13:57 PM
Baby...I was there and I livvvvvedddd. I even saw Vaughn and Shay. I had to do a double take but they were there standing next to me. I was like wow. I didn?t know what to say.
wait she n shay friends again?
Fjjgfjk
Probably ?Shai? but it?s pronounced Shy

Long time Brandy fan/friend and not the reality show girl that y?all are thinking of

b7

Quote from: Justaway on March 23, 2018, 12:40:44 AM
These arrangements ain't fucking cute. Couldn't she stick to the original melodies for once?
for once? You act like she never does lol

For songs like Magic, almost doesn?t count, He is and all those others, she always has.

I didn?t love the vocal or the arrangement here either, but that?s inaccurate lol.

I almost never like the very first time she experiments with something, but best believe she?s gonna dig her heels into that shit the next time or the time after.

She eats ?He is? now

Opposites Attract.

I really want Nothing and Necessary live. Fall too.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

VirgoMind

Quote from: M?rg. on March 23, 2018, 04:50:28 AM
I really want Nothing and Necessary live. Fall too.

I believe she has done Necessary

VirgoMind

I love that she?s adding different songs!!! You can tell She?s been recording a lot lately because her voice is a tad tired but she?s still killing!

b7

Quote from: VirgoMind on March 23, 2018, 05:24:27 AM
I love that she?s adding different songs!!! You can tell She?s been recording a lot lately because her voice is a tad tired but she?s still killing!
!!!!

Which is why i want her to rest it and chill right now. I don?t want her doing too much and hurting her voice

Another reason she should have backup singers alongside her to truly support her.

Gilgamesh.

The first chorus was everything. She really needs background singers for this song though, a lot of her songs actually. No excuse to not have backup signers.

brocka4life

Her voice sounds good, free, and less robotic.  :loose2when:

Harlem

If she do attempt these songs again ima need that NSN tone in the mix.... and ima need the band to learn the instrumentals

#Mu7

Still on a high, felt good to go a Brandy show and get something new. Queen is the fuck happy, it oozes out of her now!!

Can't wait for a formal tour and/or new project!

jtwoeleven

I guess one of few things stopping her from singing newer songs is her band knowing them, and her fears but she was SO good. So, I need the band to learn sweet nothings!

I didn?t even mind that she didn?t have background dancers/singers cause she can work a crowd well on her own. But background singers would be good to support her voice. I swear, seeing her perform live is such a treat.

GLOCK

I?m happy she stepped out on faith and tried something new
Proud of her
She?ll learn that her fan base cares more about her album cuts than her singles
She?s always been an album girl
Classic albums
Kill it Queen

LOONA.

Not LTHW & SN. She's really paying attention to what the gurs ask for.

She sounds kinda tired so I see that means she's still in the studio....stil recording....so the alb is still not done?

Or maybe she's just recording more collabs.
:diddraispoot: