Brandy Gained Weight for Cassie Role *Her Words*

Started by VirgoMind, March 31, 2018, 06:51:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VirgoMind

IDK if this was posted. Brandy said on Snapchat the weight gain was for Cassie. Method acting. She said she felt it was best for Cassie and she had to get uncomfortable before she could get comfortable with the weight gain

GLOCK

When she called herself a thespian for gaining the weight for the role i threw my phone honestly

FlowerBomb

Quote from: M'Baku on March 31, 2018, 07:04:06 AM
When she called herself a thespian for gaining the weight for the role i threw my phone honestly
:dead:

b7

It seemed kinda tongue n cheak to me, but yea she definitely signed on for a 5 episode arc and it?ll be more now, it seems. 

I?m sure her relationship with Lee Daniels will lead to more than people think, but no i don?t think she gained weight for the role. :dead:

She did say it?s cute that people think she gained weight because of pregnancy and don?t wanna believe that she?s just bigger now ssssss

brocka4life

Quote from: 1RIG on March 31, 2018, 07:44:17 AM
It seemed kinda tongue n cheak to me, but yea she definitely signed on for a 5 episode arc and it?ll be more now, it seems. 

I?m sure her relationship with Lee Daniels will lead to more than people think, but no i don?t think she gained weight for the role. :dead:

She did say it?s cute that people think she gained weight because of pregnancy and don?t wanna believe that she?s just bigger now ssssss

So she was lying?

b7

Quote from: brocka4life on March 31, 2018, 07:45:13 AM

So she was lying?
no lol i actually watched the clip and it?s still up for anyone that has Snapchat

i interpreted what she said differently, that?s all. Like to me, she was saying the timing of her weight gain just happened to line up perfectly with her role as Cassie Brown

brocka4life

Quote from: 1RIG on March 31, 2018, 07:47:38 AM

So she was lying?
no lol i actually watched the clip and it?s still up for anyone that has Snapchat

i interpreted what she said differently, that?s all. Like to me, she was saying the timing of her weight gain just happened to line up perfectly with her role as Cassie Brown

I love the way you interpret Brandy.  :indiaarie:

b7

wow this was for Cassie

She?s just so damn dramatic and eccentric  :dead: as many artists are

Either way she?s busy and slaying and her fashion and hair ain?t changing until she feels like it, so

:letsmessfag:

b7

Quote from: brocka4life on March 31, 2018, 07:48:53 AM

So she was lying?

:traciandchelle:

:butwait!:

LOONA.

dhjjjjj

I could never dedicate myself THAT much to acting.

The way people be drastically changing their bodies for a role. No ma'am     

b7

Quote from: Andrais. on March 31, 2018, 07:58:36 AM
dhjjjjj

I could never dedicate myself THAT much to acting.

The way people be drastically changing their bodies for a role. No ma'am     

ggghhhhhh with all the makeup and technology they have these days, they can kiss my ass.

Remember what 50 cent did when he practically looked as if he were dying? I can?t imagine.   

But anyway, i remember the threads back in 2013 when people were worried about Brandy being depressed because her bones were showing in her chest area and all that when she was in London :dead: feels like yesterday. She?s been on the extreme as far as skinny goes and some would say that isn?t healthy at all either

HUGO

Quote from: brocka4life on March 31, 2018, 07:48:53 AM

So she was lying?

n

HUGO

A lil makeup and a chubby suit would?ve sufficed sis

:plzstop:

BigDawg

As long as she is healthy and happy, then it?s all good.