Brandy Gained Weight for Cassie Role *Her Words*

Started by VirgoMind, March 31, 2018, 06:51:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

brocka4life

March 31, 2018, 10:28:40 AM #30 Last Edit: March 31, 2018, 10:28:57 AM by brocka4life
Why do y?all have such a problem with her being big? Do y?all have fat family members that embarrassed y?all growing up or something?

Eat more cake, Brandy!

#Mu7

She really doesn't look bad with the weight! To be honest she looks younger and when i saw her in person she didn't appear to be that big.

FRANCE

I guess my biggest problem with the added weight is that fashion wise, she's kinda lost it. Most of her shows, she be looking sloppy. Not sure if she's styling herself or if she has a stylist, but you can b thick and still slay costumes. Maybe she or her stylist dont know how to dress according to her new thickness.

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: Young on March 31, 2018, 09:33:50 AM
I was dragged a bit but I?m standing my fckn MESS

it sounded like a ?The stars aligned perfectly ? kinda mess

She looks good thick tho; and young

I agree

I think she means

I gained weight

But when i got this role

It was meant for this role

I understand sis was worn out from chicago

I want chicago again tbh

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Annie

Quote from: ETIL on March 31, 2018, 11:45:24 AM
I guess my biggest problem with the added weight is that fashion wise, she's kinda lost it. Most of her shows, she be looking sloppy. Not sure if she's styling herself or if she has a stylist, but you can b thick and still slay costumes. Maybe she or her stylist dont know how to dress according to her new thickness.

Yeah the layers on top of layers fashion is too much

/.\

Mel.

Annie

Wait why is this thread moved to here, I haven?t been in this section for half a year

/.\

AfroJisiac