Started by herbie, April 12, 2018, 06:18:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GLOCK

Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 16, 2018, 08:11:19 AM
Quote from: M'Baku on April 16, 2018, 08:09:12 AM
I?ll upd? on everything else as well lol
Most girls behaved how they usually do :ohwow:
ssddddddddddssdsddxddddddddddddddd
Are u saying Afro was prematurely overjoyed and now eggs are sizzling in the skillet and being plated up?
And now he?s ?into it? with some of the girls over it  :plzstop:

U know the usual

GLOCK

Quote from: Zabi. on April 16, 2018, 08:13:55 AM
Quote from: M'Baku on April 16, 2018, 08:05:31 AM
Quote from: Zabi. on April 16, 2018, 07:54:04 AM
Cardi's team working overtime with the payola, it seems

I Like It #1 on Today's Top Hits, Be Careful #10 on Today's Top Hits

the songs are fire
There is no ?yola hun

Hun, the labels pay Spotify so that a song can be #1 on their playlists (especially a playlist as big as Today's Top Hits)

post proof or keep it on the playground

GLOCK

GLOCK

Quote from: ...but mess on April 16, 2018, 09:18:57 AM
"some of the gorls"

be honest glock - its just YOU who's really got on my nerves about this.
intentionally, might i add.

don't include everyone else. that was a you and me issue hun.

its YOU

lol.
U just got into it with bent and Jayden around this same behavior
Go back to the post that really made u cry and hurt ur feelings
You?ll see how ridiculous and sensitive you?re being about Nicki M  :plzstop:
Someone that u admitted to only liking her looks

:plzstop:
U do this same pattern with everyone
Next week it will be Sle or Drais..
Then after that Taron or Lonz

YOURE IN TOO DEEP

Zabi.

Quote from: M'Baku on April 16, 2018, 09:15:37 AM

the songs are fire
There is no ?yola hun

Hun, the labels pay Spotify so that a song can be #1 on their playlists (especially a playlist as big as Today's Top Hits)

Here's the receipts bruv

QuoteRecent comments from Warner Music Group CEO Stephen Cooper all-but-confirm those lingering suspicions.  ?In the past it was about radio play, weekly charts and sales ? now it?s a minute-by-minute battle for people?s time and attention,? Cooper told Billboard in an interview this week.

?So playlisting is one of the big reasons why artists need record labels today.?

Strangely, it was Billboard itself that exposed the racket a few months ago, with information about inside operators, pay-for-play price tags, and other dirty aspects of modern-day payola.  ?Spots on many of the largest Spotify playlists are already controlled by the three major music companies, which each own a branded property that curates playlists of many styles and genres,? asserted Billboard journalist Glenn Peoples in a piece sharply critical of the practice and its major label controllers.

Peoples even cited sources inside the major labels to affirm that payola ? for playlists ? definitely exists. ?Pay for play ?is definitely ?happening,? claims a major label marketing executive, one of several who say that popular playlists can and have been bought,? People wrote.

Welcome to ?playlist payola,? the modern-day equivalent to old school payoffs of radio station deejays.  And just like the old days, there are specific prices for spins.  Peoples cited a source stating ?$2,000 for a playlist with tens of thousands of fans,? up to to ?$10,000 for the more well-followed playlists?.

https://www.billboard.com/biz/articles/news/record-labels/7370414/music-isnt-a-commodity-warner-music-ceo-stephen-cooper-on

GLOCK

Quote from: ...but mess on April 16, 2018, 09:28:16 AM
u made it clear that u dont like being called "sis" on here
(i saw you correcting someone on that just last night actually)

even though its pretty much part of the bsource language , that is actually used as a term of endearment on many occasions

yet I?m not gonna cry or beef with girls here over that  :plzstop:
It?s the nature of b source  :kii:

Just like poking fun at girls clinging on to other artist while their faves is on hiatus

You?re the issue here
Apologize for allowing it to get that deep to u and move on
But I?m not allowing u to move on until you to correct or at least acknowledge this behavior  :dead:

GLOCK

And iman does that rile me up..
Just like I do when I call her a dyke :dead:

But GRASP

GLOCK

Quote from: Zabi. on April 16, 2018, 09:30:29 AM
Quote from: M'Baku on April 16, 2018, 09:15:37 AM

the songs are fire
There is no ?yola hun

Here's the receipts bruv

QuoteRecent comments from Warner Music Group CEO Stephen Cooper all-but-confirm those lingering suspicions.  ?In the past it was about radio play, weekly charts and sales ? now it?s a minute-by-minute battle for people?s time and attention,? Cooper told Billboard in an interview this week.

?So playlisting is one of the big reasons why artists need record labels today.?

Strangely, it was Billboard itself that exposed the racket a few months ago, with information about inside operators, pay-for-play price tags, and other dirty aspects of modern-day payola.  ?Spots on many of the largest Spotify playlists are already controlled by the three major music companies, which each own a branded property that curates playlists of many styles and genres,? asserted Billboard journalist Glenn Peoples in a piece sharply critical of the practice and its major label controllers.

Peoples even cited sources inside the major labels to affirm that payola ? for playlists ? definitely exists. ?Pay for play ?is definitely ?happening,? claims a major label marketing executive, one of several who say that popular playlists can and have been bought,? People wrote.

Welcome to ?playlist payola,? the modern-day equivalent to old school payoffs of radio station deejays.  And just like the old days, there are specific prices for spins.  Peoples cited a source stating ?$2,000 for a playlist with tens of thousands of fans,? up to to ?$10,000 for the more well-followed playlists?.

https://www.billboard.com/biz/articles/news/record-labels/7370414/music-isnt-a-commodity-warner-music-ceo-stephen-cooper-on

Where is proof that Bardi did this?

I NEED SPECIFICS LUV

Zabi.

Zabi.

Glock when did I say Cardi is using her own money?  :dead: I specifically used that article to prove that Atlantic/Warner are using payola to put her songs at the top of damn near every Spotify/Apple Music playlist.

You're clearly just trying to ignore the facts.

Can't say I'm surprised.

Vonc2002

Quote from: ...but mess on April 16, 2018, 09:12:15 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 16, 2018, 08:08:13 AM
Been gone so i haven't kept up.  Is nicki's mess still #1 on 'tunes?
youve been undoubtedly lurking. u know lol

swamped!
The way u leap frogged over my question, I'll take that as a no :kii:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: M'Baku on April 16, 2018, 09:14:48 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 16, 2018, 08:11:19 AM
Quote from: M'Baku on April 16, 2018, 08:09:12 AM
I?ll upd? on everything else as well lol
Most girls behaved how they usually do :ohwow:
ssddddddddddssdsddxddddddddddddddd
Are u saying Afro was prematurely overjoyed and now eggs are sizzling in the skillet and being plated up?
And now he?s ?into it? with some of the girls over it  :plzstop:

U know the usual
sdsdddddddddddddddssssssddddddddd
So another day on bsource, got it
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cowgirl