Bey has the prettiest legs... EVER

Started by 4 fucking k, April 25, 2018, 01:47:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kalifornia.

Quote from: YAH. on April 25, 2018, 06:52:41 PM
Fag that insecure, follow the leader, horse face flop don?t matter

Stop force feeding her down our throats.

My taste in women and everything else known to man > yours

BITCH.

:guys:

Kalifornia.

ᴴᴼᵀᴾᴵᴺᴷ

Quote from: Mu on April 25, 2018, 06:57:23 PM
:uhh:
shhsjsjsje don?t come on here tryna say she?s cute again. She?s NOT.

Young

#Mu7

Kelly is BADD. She shat on the woman in this very praise thread effortlessly. She looked / looks fucking amazing these days it cannot be denied.

(This has nothing to do with music aka I don't care about you calling her a flop etc. She is fucking beautiful as fuck!)

BAPHOMET.

April 25, 2018, 07:06:23 PM #112 Last Edit: April 25, 2018, 07:06:37 PM by Baph Cole.
Kelly ain't shit but some C list flop musically lost bitch

And that's it. She don't shit on anything. Shes a cute girl but

D

STUNNA GOD

Straight black men lust over Kelly....  :uhh: She honestly lead that whole movement and breakthrough for sexy dark skin women when Motivation came out.

She?s not Beyonc?, but she?s definitely seen as a major current sex symbol in black pop culture. Some of y?all are so clouded by biased stanning. :dead:

Cowboy Nine

April 25, 2018, 07:07:14 PM #114 Last Edit: April 25, 2018, 07:07:24 PM by Nine
Quote from: Mu on April 25, 2018, 07:03:49 PM
Kelly is BADD. She shat on the woman in this very praise thread effortlessly. She looked / looks fucking amazing these days it cannot be denied.

(This has nothing to do with music aka I don't care about you calling her a flop etc. She is fucking beautiful as fuck!)
v

#Mu7

Young

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Nine on April 25, 2018, 07:07:14 PM
Quote from: Mu on April 25, 2018, 07:03:49 PM

v

n

whoops!

Kalifornia.

I think Kelly is beautiful, but she's very hit or miss for me.

When she gets it right she's actually one of the best looking girls in the game.