Update: Kanye Tweets About His Love Of Trump: "He Is My Brother"; Trump Responds

Started by Freemala Harris, April 25, 2018, 03:06:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KING BENTLEY.

:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:

not ... my wife just called me

don't let me find out Kim is the black one in the relationship :plzstop:

H.#.G.*.Z

.betterwiseup

It?s funny that Kanye, Trump and Azealia all Gemini?s and all bat shit crazy. :dead: :dead:

BAPHOMET.

.betterwiseup

Gekkouga

BAPHOMET.

April 25, 2018, 03:29:28 PM #21 Last Edit: April 25, 2018, 03:40:36 PM by Baph Cole.
Also the niggers supporting this crazy nigger on social media but castrated Azealia?s loony ass but not this nigga ? And the gays were just on shania for saying she would?ve voted for trump?

I?m not a feminist by any means...but come the fuck on. Someone shoot him.

b7

4 fucking k

Um, they're gonna 5150 this nigga any minute now  :unsure:

QuoteDuring a supposed 30-minute conversation with radio personality Ebro, Ye admitted that he loves Donald Trump while explaining his support for Candace Owens' way of thinking. He was not finished there as the rapper's personal videographer shared a photo depicting a pile of Saint Pablo Tour merchandise that Kanye had freshly signed "Trump." *********** Tyler has been working with Ye for a few years and, although anybody could have written the name on Yeezy's memorabilia, Tyler alleges that the clothing was "signed tonight by Kanye."

Gekkouga

Quote from: Baph Cole. on April 25, 2018, 03:29:28 PM
Also the niggers supporting this crazy nigger on social media but castrated Azealia?s loony ass but not this nigga ? And the gays were just on shania for saying she would?ve voted for trump?

!!!!!

he won't face a single bit of backlash for this :dead:

hell, it's shaping up to be a really effective album promo stunt

:hmph: :melmel:

4 fucking k

Honestly, Azealia is just a hateful bitch. Period. I don't think 'Ye means any harm with his comments. He's just a lil mentally kinda gone! lol

Admin

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: element on April 25, 2018, 03:30:15 PM
Um, they're gonna 5150 this nigga any minute now  :unsure:

QuoteDuring a supposed 30-minute conversation with radio personality Ebro, Ye admitted that he loves Donald Trump while explaining his support for Candace Owens' way of thinking. He was not finished there as the rapper's personal videographer shared a photo depicting a pile of Saint Pablo Tour merchandise that Kanye had freshly signed "Trump." *********** Tyler has been working with Ye for a few years and, although anybody could have written the name on Yeezy's memorabilia, Tyler alleges that the clothing was "signed tonight by Kanye."