Update: Kanye Tweets About His Love Of Trump: "He Is My Brother"; Trump Responds

Started by Freemala Harris, April 25, 2018, 03:06:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

Quote from: Mu on April 25, 2018, 07:06:58 PM
I'm sorry Kanye West doesn't have to be a political genius. Do people hold you accountable for anything else besides your job. He is an entertainer that's it!

Janelle Monae is a coward. I hate when people hold others to a higher standard than themselves . But carry on.
??????

What?re you talking about? Expecting someone to have Common damn sense equates to holding someone to an unnatainable level of being a political genius? n

Help me out here

STUNNA GOD

King was HACKED... oh and that pic was photoshopped too. Can?t you fucking faggots see what?s happening!!?? Kim is implementing her exit strategy!

can i even cash this mess?

Quote from: Trey on April 25, 2018, 07:33:47 PM
King was HACKED... oh and that pic was photoshopped too. Can?t you fucking faggots see what?s happening!!?? Kim is implementing her exit strategy!

n

im new here but i have to ask

do u ever shut the fuck up

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Girl From Tyrese's "Lately" Vidya on April 25, 2018, 07:34:49 PM

n

ssbsbssbbssnsnsnsmnsnsmsmnsmsmssmsmsms

b7

Quote from: SAINT BENTLEY. on April 25, 2018, 07:16:44 PM
sssss

also

QuoteThe republicans have no more liberals; they were all purged in 2006 and 2008.

and I want Chance gunned the fck down
Chicago don't fail me now!

ggggggggggghhhhhhhhhh

This side of you always slays tf outta me. Brilliant self

'ology

n

Szzzzzzzxvvcdxxzzzzzddfgvgvb
:kii: :kii: :kii:
Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

b7

Ma Lo

Quote from: 'ology on April 25, 2018, 07:41:14 PM

n

Szzzzzzzxvvcdxxzzzzzddfgvgvb
:kii: :kii: :kii:

Vggggghhhhhhhhhhhhjhhhhhhhhhhhh

yummy

I'm really baffled at all these people on social media feigning shock over this. Kanye has never been the woke, modern day Malcom/Martin any of you ever tried to make him about to be. He referred to a blatantly racist president as a racist on national television and hasn't said shit else since. This is the same man who was throwing tantrums during radio interviews over not being accepted by the high fashion world's elite and having meltdowns over losing Grammys. :dead:

Niggas like Kanye don't want to dismantle any oppressive systems or make everyone equal, they want a seat next to massa at the table and having a taste of the abusive power that comes along with it.