Started by M-Rocka, April 25, 2018, 05:27:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Annie

Well I think most  of us have doubts
But it is none of my business

/.\

Divination

I don't watch this show anymore to know who he is

But he looks familiar. This boy that used to work at my job looks just like him.
[instagram]
[/instagram]

Beau

Love tommie but  she continues to disappoint unless she taking pix... prince ain?t gay tho I met him a few times he?s goofy n metrosexual but he definitely loves his ladies.

M-Rocka

Atasha sis...she was just the fan fave last season. :dead:

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: Beau on April 26, 2018, 04:54:44 AM
Love tommie but  she continues to disappoint unless she taking pix... prince ain?t gay tho I met him a few times he?s goofy n metrosexual but he definitely loves his ladies.
s

H.#.G.*.Z

KING BENTLEY.

some guys are private ... they prolly won't reveal what they like unless they're attracted to you

H.#.G.*.Z

Annie

Tommie keeps fighting
I don?t know how someone can live like that
At one point they just have to lock her up a bit

/.\

Annie

Quote from: SAINT BENTLEY. on April 26, 2018, 09:04:13 AM
some guys are private ... they prolly won't reveal what they like unless they're attracted to you
I bet it will be a storyline when he comes out

/.\

FlowerBomb

Quote from: SAINT BENTLEY. on April 26, 2018, 09:04:13 AM
u fucking bitch

STUNNA GOD

He hosted a lot of parties at the university I did undergrad at. His whole crew (not just him) is pretty known in SoFlo for being ?suspect?. I just don?t really give a fuck and never saw it for them anyway. He n ?lawyer bae? are best friends. I personally do think he?s bisexual, but who cares? As long as he?s not out here gay bashing, he can live his best downlow life.

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Trey on April 26, 2018, 11:45:28 AM
but who cares? As long as he?s not out here gay bashing, he can live his best downlow life.

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Trey on April 26, 2018, 11:45:28 AM
He hosted a lot of parties at the university I did undergrad at. His whole crew (not just him) is pretty known in SoFlo for being ?suspect?. I just don?t really give a fuck and never saw it for them anyway. He n ?lawyer bae? are best friends. I personally do think he?s bisexual, but who cares? As long as he?s not out here gay bashing, he can live his best downlow life.

!

But he better keep it the fuck cute on TOMMIE. She'd probably beat him and his bf ass  :letsmessfag: