Do you cook everyday?

Started by Ma Lo, April 25, 2018, 09:58:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ma Lo

I'm just so exhausted with cooking and cleaning then repeat .. I see why peoples eat  out so much

🦚

Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Cowboy Nine

No.

I make 2 things for the weekdays and then usually something else the middle of the week.

Ma Lo

You clean up, cook, eat then everything is all messed up again. The clean people here will understand what I mean.. Its so frustrating

Harlem

I usually meal prep on Sundays, then make something again by Thursday if Food is done, eat out on weekends and then repeat

Ma Lo

Quote from: Harlem on April 25, 2018, 10:04:00 PM
I usually meal prep on Sundays, then make something again by Thursday if Food is done, eat out on weekends and then repeat

That?s smart

STUNNA GOD

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

I cook a big meal on Sundays to last me the week because I work 12 hour shifts because on some days by the time I get home it?s midnight.
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

Kalifornia.

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

I do weekly themes and put em in tupperwear comtainers and freeze em lol

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

ton

MelMel

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: TheNextLew on April 25, 2018, 10:56:13 PM
I do weekly themes and put em in tupperwear comtainers and freeze em lol
ssddddddddddddddddsss

Sometimes if I got the time and really in the cooking mood, I?ll just cook two big meals and freeze one until midweek. I kinda get that from my mom. She?ll cook like it?s Thanksgiving on Sundays and if you don?t space it out and get tired of all it before Thursday, that?s just on fucking you. If it?s something I like, I can eat leftovers until it?s gone...

Eternal Bell

oh ofc

i honesly cant help it, i jus luv to cook tbhon'
im jussa home kitchen gorl