Do you cook everyday?

Started by Ma Lo, April 25, 2018, 09:58:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KING BENTLEY.

H.#.G.*.Z

BAPHOMET.

Most of the time. But I enjoy it.

Not unless they start having Keto restaurants.

FlowerBomb

Maybe 2,3 different meals and freeze

LOONA.

Kurama

Hell no. It was cute at first until working full time and commuting. I keep some shit that I can just pop in  the oven or cook in less than 30 mins

Ma Lo

Quote from: Kurama on April 26, 2018, 09:18:17 AM
Hell no. It was cute at first until working full time and commuting. I keep some shit that I can just pop in  the oven or cook in less than 30 mins

That's where I am heading tbh

D.I.E.G.O.

I try to cook a few times a week, but it is so time consuming. I used to meal prep as well but it became too much. It saves so much money though!!!

long-timeTheRoofFan

I actually love to cook and make great meals.

My best tip for you lazy hoes is to make a yummy meal - and then put the leftovers into zip-lock bags and put them in the freezer.

This way you're not forced to eat the same thing for a few days straight and over time you end up with lots of yummy little leftover meals that can easily be microwaved.

If you do this just once a week with a decent meal after a few weeks you have a bunch of yummy left over meals in the freezer to pull from.

:sobusyjetsetter:

#Mu7

i'm a vegatarian so i have to at least meal prep twice a week or i will starve. There are very few fast food restaurants that cater to that diet.

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Eternal Bell on April 25, 2018, 11:23:08 PM
oh ofc

i honesly cant help it, i jus luv to cook tbhon'
im jussa home kitchen gorl

Top Ramen ain't really considered cooking luv

Kurama

April 26, 2018, 12:17:23 PM #26 Last Edit: April 26, 2018, 12:17:40 PM by Kurama
Quote from: Mu on April 26, 2018, 11:48:45 AM
i'm a vegatarian so i have to at least meal prep twice a week or i will starve. There are very few fast food restaurants that cater to that diet.

The way I go UP for these Boca and Gardein products after a long day of work.

Just ordered some Native foods also  :sobusyjetsetter:

#Mu7

Quote from: Kurama on April 26, 2018, 12:17:23 PM

I have not tried Boca yet!! Native foods is amazing!!!! Gradein is good in spurts too me too!
Have you had the impossible burger yet?

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

[youtube autoplay=1][/youtube]

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Kurama

Quote from: Mu on April 26, 2018, 12:19:50 PM

I have not tried Boca yet!! Native foods is amazing!!!! Gradein is good in spurts too me too!
Have you had the impossible burger yet?

Noo ive been meaning to try it. It looks weird af tho. Plus im tryna chill on my soy intake