Tyrese IG about Brandy

Started by Steffon, October 27, 2015, 08:21:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miranda

I want Bran to recruit Dawn and Rochelle to craft her new sound. Like Drake used Weeknd and Party and Jay-Z used Kanye West.

RekeRig

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on October 27, 2015, 08:37:11 AM
Quote from: RIG on October 27, 2015, 08:31:50 AM
Quote from: Zankou. on October 27, 2015, 08:28:48 AM
Quote from: RIG on October 27, 2015, 08:27:03 AM
Quote from: brocka4life on October 27, 2015, 08:26:24 AM
3 years? Bye Brandy. :loose2when:
yall gon take that statement in the literal sense? Come on now

D

Do u not know this HISTORY  :plzstop:
n

I do. It's already been 3

If she's only been recording a month we have a long wait ahead of us regardless. I think another year before the album is released is a relalistic expectation.
oh for sure

In terms of the album, I expected another year anyway. Although I don't think the process has just been a few weeks

brocka4life

Quote from: RIG on October 27, 2015, 08:38:50 AM
Quote from: brocka4life on October 27, 2015, 08:36:09 AM
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on October 27, 2015, 08:34:23 AM
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on October 27, 2015, 08:28:49 AM
I thought he meant his project?

I had to read it again. So he's helping in the creative process of the album? Not sure what to make of that, not a big fan of his style of RnB - maybe if it was Chriisette or Tasia. At least she's recording I guess.

That Brandy/Tyrese duet was trash. I'm so over Brandy's creative process or lack thereof.
yea the duet was boring but if it's HER album I wouldn't count on the sound to be similar at all lol male singers have never even made it on to a Brandy album if you think about it lmao not ONCE

Folks just ain't hoppin on a BRANDY album. I'm very confident in her sound still to this day. And her ear as well ...  No matter what anyone says.

I'm glad you have so much confidence in her decisions.

Phantom

This girl is all over the place. Ch.

RekeRig

Quote from: brocka4life on October 27, 2015, 08:42:18 AM
Quote from: RIG on October 27, 2015, 08:38:50 AM
Quote from: brocka4life on October 27, 2015, 08:36:09 AM
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on October 27, 2015, 08:34:23 AM
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on October 27, 2015, 08:28:49 AM
I thought he meant his project?

I had to read it again. So he's helping in the creative process of the album? Not sure what to make of that, not a big fan of his style of RnB - maybe if it was Chriisette or Tasia. At least she's recording I guess.

That Brandy/Tyrese duet was trash. I'm so over Brandy's creative process or lack thereof.
yea the duet was boring but if it's HER album I wouldn't count on the sound to be similar at all lol male singers have never even made it on to a Brandy album if you think about it lmao not ONCE

Folks just ain't hoppin on a BRANDY album. I'm very confident in her sound still to this day. And her ear as well ...  No matter what anyone says.

I'm glad you have so much confidence in her decisions.
i don't

Her business descisions are trash. I'm talking music hun

Miranda

What is tyrese saying and why is camper not giving tea. This EP is canceled guys. We might get a cover for Xmas.

RekeRig

I have confidence in her ear and music. Brandy >>>

Brandy the business woman vs Brandy the artist. Ya'll are getting shit confused. A bunch of wedding songs is never happening. Wake up

Hugo

Quote from: RIG on October 27, 2015, 08:40:49 AM
Quote from: Hugo ❤️ Miles ???? on October 27, 2015, 08:39:27 AM
Quote from: Miranda on October 27, 2015, 08:38:31 AM
Not a bunch of "Rest of Our Lives" nnnnnnbn

Boy....when I tell ya :hmph:
ya'll know better

That shit didn't touch her album and IABTM didn't either. She doesn't do boring mess (overall).  Ya'll can drag her for taking too long but let's not get crazy

It's still Brandy. ya'll gettin beside ur selves and catching amnesia

Ch idk. You could tell sis wasn't feeling IABTM but went along with it cuz Monica and the team said it was "hot". I think she'll go along with anything as long as its consigned. Remember "Make Believe"

Miranda

Brandy has not even mentioned a quantum of music. And she knows how inpatient we are. That EP has been canceled.

RekeRig

Quote from: Hugo ❤️ Miles ???? on October 27, 2015, 08:43:55 AM

ya'll know better

That shit didn't touch her album and IABTM didn't either. She doesn't do boring mess (overall).  Ya'll can drag her for taking too long but let's not get crazy

Ch idk. You could tell sis wasn't feeling IABTM but went along with it cuz Monica and the team said it was "hot". I think she'll go along with anything as long as its consigned. Remember "Make Believe"
she snatched it off her album at the end of the day

That's the point lol and make believe was never real and all for show

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Miranda on October 27, 2015, 08:44:41 AM
Brandy has not even mentioned a quantum of music. And she knows how inpatient we are. That EP has been canceled.

Stop trolling :kii:

Hugo

Quote from: RIG on October 27, 2015, 08:44:52 AM
Quote from: Hugo ❤️ Miles ???? on October 27, 2015, 08:43:55 AM

ya'll know better

she snatched it off her album at the end of the day

That's the point lol and make believe was never real and all for show
. But sis was on TV talking about "yessss Stacey!" When it was doo doo. was it all just for the cameras? Idk Rig  :stressed:

AIDS!

October 27, 2015, 08:48:00 AM #42 Last Edit: October 27, 2015, 08:48:33 AM by RED
I think she's changed the direction of the album at least 3 times
Maybe she hasn't got something solid yet
That's why I'm not pushing for this album

Hugo

We'll get the album when she's 40

BigDawg