Be Careful Who You Meet Online & Let Into Your Homes.

Started by Navyman, April 26, 2018, 01:44:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

Omg not him putting plastic everywhere in preparation for the mess

:uhh:

b7

ton

Quote from: 1RIG on April 26, 2018, 03:19:53 AM
Omg not him putting plastic everywhere in preparation for the mess

:uhh:
XXXXX****",CCXXXX

Bulldagger

Most men women meet online are off. Think about it, there are more women than men. Therefore, it is easy for a man to walk out of his door and meet a woman. I give gay men a pass because we?re like less than 5% of the popular and most of us have no way of meeting each other outside of dating apps. That doesn?t mean gay men shouldn?t be cautious, loook at Grindr... But if this so-called great guy is on Tinder and he lives in like a major city or something, something is wrong with that man. I don?t know any sane straight men who use dating apps because they don?t have to.

VirgoMind

Now see... this is why I never been a fan of these apps and online dating.
Just heard toooooo many crazy stories smh

VirgoMind

Quote from: Bulldagger on April 26, 2018, 05:30:49 AM
Most men women meet online are off. Think about it, there are more women than men. Therefore, it is easy for a man to walk out of his door and meet a woman. I give gay men a pass because we?re like less than 5% of the popular and most of us have no way of meeting each other outside of dating apps. That doesn?t mean gay men shouldn?t be cautious, loook at Grindr... But if this so-called great guy is on Tinder and he lives in like a major city or something, something is wrong with that man. I don?t know any sane straight men who use dating apps because they don?t have to.

You can be a great guy but possibly socially awkward or not much experience dating/approaching others. So the apps create a barrier & ?safe space?. So I get why people may use it. Especially in this era. Most people don?t know how to have effective face-to-face communication due to technology.

Also, before apps and sites, these seemingly good guys would meet people on the street and kill, rape etc.. too so a crazy is a crazy regardless.

However, I think the apps and sites have taken away some of the steps in meeting /getting to know people. They send a few messages and then ?hey wanna come over?!?

BrandyFromTheFuture

This just sent chills up and down my spine. Fuck.

Aalumeci.

Drogon

Gay men gotta be extra careful. A old friends roommate brought home a guy from grinder. The roommate left the guy in the apt while he went to take an exam the next morning. The guy beat my old friend almost to death and raped him

He NEVER knew the guy was in the apt the entire time until during the investigation.

fedswatchin

Quote from: FM on April 26, 2018, 07:43:54 AM

Gay men gotta be extra careful. A old friends roommate brought home a guy from grinder. The roommate left the guy in the apt while he went to take an exam the next morning. The guy beat my old friend almost to death and raped him

He NEVER knew the guy was in the apt the entire time until during the investigation.
What investigation?