Be Careful Who You Meet Online & Let Into Your Homes.

Started by Navyman, April 26, 2018, 01:44:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bulldagger

April 26, 2018, 07:55:38 AM #16 Last Edit: April 26, 2018, 07:58:03 AM by Bulldagger
Quote from: VirgoMind on April 26, 2018, 05:39:57 AM
Quote from: Bulldagger on April 26, 2018, 05:30:49 AM
Most men women meet online are off. Think about it, there are more women than men. Therefore, it is easy for a man to walk out of his door and meet a woman. I give gay men a pass because we?re like less than 5% of the popular and most of us have no way of meeting each other outside of dating apps. That doesn?t mean gay men shouldn?t be cautious, loook at Grindr... But if this so-called great guy is on Tinder and he lives in like a major city or something, something is wrong with that man. I don?t know any sane straight men who use dating apps because they don?t have to.

You can be a great guy but possibly socially awkward or not much experience dating/approaching others. So the apps create a barrier & ?safe space?. So I get why people may use it. Especially in this era. Most people don?t know how to have effective face-to-face communication due to technology.

Also, before apps and sites, these seemingly good guys would meet people on the street and kill, rape etc.. too so a crazy is a crazy regardless.

However, I think the apps and sites have taken away some of the steps in meeting /getting to know people. They send a few messages and then ?hey wanna come over?!?

Most desirable men are already taken. I?ve dealt with the socially awkward ones that didn?t have much experience and there was a reason. They were off to put it nicely. You?re socially awkward which means you don?t have people skills and that you?re most likely insecure. that is a problem. Describing yourself as socially awkward or social phobic or as having social anxiety isn?t a good thing. Most people like that are hermits and it?s usually because of some trauma. There?s a difference between being shy and socially awkward. A grown man saying he?s socially awkward is a bad sign. You mean to tell me of all the women you meet in a day you?ve had no contact with any of them? This is very alarming for men who work in social environments or go to college. What will a socially awkward man say to the women he meets on these apps in person?

You have a point though, good men can be creepy too, but in most cases, the creeps are on these apps and online trying to solicit women they can?t get otherwise. It?s easy to dress up a profile. You can?t fake the funk in person.

Buy The Stars✨

D.I.E.G.O.

Cowgirl

Adele is such a great storyteller, she kept me engaged the whole time!!

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

But this is so scary!

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

LOONA.

Buy The Stars✨

But like someone else said crazy ppl are every where not just on apps

That's just like saying not to go to school cause there are so many school shootings now

4 fucking k

BigDawg

Quote from: Nick'Challa on April 26, 2018, 11:13:22 AM
But like someone else said crazy ppl are every where not just on apps

That's just like saying not to go to school cause there are so many school shootings now
Very true, I don?t know the extract statistic but most victims of murder are killed by someone they know; ie spouse, family member, or co-worker

Drogon

Quote from: OwnIt on April 26, 2018, 07:50:48 AM
Quote from: FM on April 26, 2018, 07:43:54 AM
Quote from: Bulldagger on April 26, 2018, 05:30:49 AM
Most men women meet online are off. Think about it, there are more women than men. Therefore, it is easy for a man to walk out of his door and meet a woman. I give gay men a pass because we?re like less than 5% of the popular and most of us have no way of meeting each other outside of dating apps. That doesn?t mean gay men shouldn?t be cautious, loook at Grindr... But if this so-called great guy is on Tinder and he lives in like a major city or something, something is wrong with that man. I don?t know any sane straight men who use dating apps because they don?t have to.

Gay men gotta be extra careful. A old friends roommate brought home a guy from grinder. The roommate left the guy in the apt while he went to take an exam the next morning. The guy beat my old friend almost to death and raped him

He NEVER knew the guy was in the apt the entire time until during the investigation.
What investigation?

:overit:

He didn't know anyone was in the house. In order for him to find out the person who did it was a guest and not a random home invasion they had to question the roommates. Isn't that considered investigating.

Kaeli.

Quote from: wake ahp no makeup on April 28, 2018, 09:27:28 AM
I've always been cautious with those dating apps.
Literally anyone can sign up, post a pic and profile text and wait for someone to bite the bait.
Kinda creeps me out.
its terrifying