Stop Complaining. Brandy is on a smash in 2 weeks

Started by Jeremeh, October 27, 2015, 11:55:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeremeh

Brandy is on the LEAD track of an album that I think is going to be very successful just based on the singles he has dropped so far (listen to the Babyface collab). Ty also said Brandy might do backgrounds on a few other tracks. "LA" is described as a response to Jay Z and Alicia Key's "Empire State of Mind". This is not some Mystery Skulls bs...

So you got Brandy, on the LEAD track to a debut album by the most up and coming rapper/singer, featuring arguably the hottest rap artist out right now in Kendrick Lamar. The fact that this is the lead track means either Ty or his label believe this song is the best one to catch peoples attentions when they preview the album on iTunes/Amazon.

:raycharles2urmess:

Stewie

but waitt...im hear for an empire state of mind type track...this can be huge for brandy/bran nu

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Wtv

damm it, I thought u had tea on her 1st single
:plzstop:

I already heard LA demo with Ty and Kendrick. Im not that excited to hear the same track but just with Bran. Im really glad she's on her album, but... already heard the song, so... doesnt feel as exciting as a 100% new song

GLOCK

I could see if it was announced as a single or sumthing
Like they shot a video
But this thread is very misleading IMHO

Stewie

i just heard the demo on youtube....its just boring

Wtv

October 27, 2015, 01:05:21 PM #8 Last Edit: October 27, 2015, 01:08:01 PM by Tijobr
I almost replied to you about another Empire state of mind. not this case, lol.

Empire... was a worldwide smash, Ive heard many contestants performing that song on talent shows on diff countries. I dont see anyone in Europe singing LA

Times like this are when I think it would be interesting to see Bran working with Jay Z, Kanye or Drake. Just to see if one of them creates a real smash with Bran.

Someone HAS to be able to create it, right?.... the question is "When"

Cowgirl

And the damn song better be a single and fucking SMASH!
:fuming:

CarseyWerner

I get what you're saying but Bran's features are never singles.
Je voudrais apprendre ? conna?tre si je pourrais ?tre, le genre de fille que vous pourriez ?tre en baisse pour

RekeRig

Quote from: Tijobr on October 27, 2015, 12:48:15 PM

I already heard LA demo with Ty and Kendrick. Im not that excited to hear the same track but just with Bran. Im really glad she's on her album, but... already heard the song, so... doesnt feel as exciting as a 100% new song
lol that was completely unfinished

Production included

Jeremeh

Quote from: RIG on October 27, 2015, 02:02:01 PM
Quote from: Tijobr on October 27, 2015, 12:48:15 PM

I already heard LA demo with Ty and Kendrick. Im not that excited to hear the same track but ju8st with Bran. Im really glad she's on her album, but... already heard the song, so... doesnt feel as exciting as a 100% new song
lol that was completely unfinished

Production included

Completely. And I can look back as far as Janets latest to find an example bsourse trashing the demo but loving the mastered version . He added BRANDY to the song.  You all will love it.

Jeremeh

Quote from: Tijobr on October 27, 2015, 01:05:21 PM
I almost replied to you about another Empire state of mind. not this case, lol.

Empire... was a worldwide smash, Ive heard many contestants performing that song on talent shows on diff countries. I dont see anyone in Europe singing LA

Times like this are when I think it would be interesting to see Bran working with Jay Z, Kanye or Drake. Just to see if one of them creates a real smash with Bran.

Someone HAS to be able to create it, right?.... the question is "When"

You completely miss the point of the song then. It's a response to 'Empire' because it's laid back, warm, chill, and she sings about falling in love in LA. All things that go against what New York is. I haven't heard the finished track, but I know it will be a single and it will get a video with both Kendrick and Brandy.

Just sick of people dogging on Brandy as if she hasn't been busier (music included) than she has been since the 90s. So I made a thread haha. She reads these boards sometimes and I think that's pretty rude.  You wouldn't say that shit to her face (speaking to the haters on here).