Stop Complaining. Brandy is on a smash in 2 weeks

Started by Jeremeh, October 27, 2015, 11:55:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigDawg

Quote from: Jeremeh on October 27, 2015, 03:50:58 PM
Quote from: Tijobr on October 27, 2015, 01:05:21 PM
I almost replied to you about another Empire state of mind. not this case, lol.

Empire... was a worldwide smash, Ive heard many contestants performing that song on talent shows on diff countries. I dont see anyone in Europe singing LA

:plzstop:

Times like this are when I think it would be interesting to see Bran working with Jay Z, Kanye or Drake. Just to see if one of them creates a real smash with Bran.

Someone HAS to be able to create it, right?.... the question is "When"

You completely miss the point of the song then. It's a response to 'Empire' because it's laid back, warm, chill, and she sings about falling in love in LA. All things that go against what New York is. I haven't heard the finished track, but I know it will be a single and it will get a video with both Kendrick and Brandy.

Just sick of people dogging on Brandy as if she hasn't been busier (music included) than she has been since the 90s. So I made a thread haha. She reads these boards sometimes and I think that's pretty rude.  You wouldn't say that shit to her face (speaking to the haters on here).

Cartierline

gorl i don't give a FUCK if it ain't the damns EP

Buy The Stars✨

Empire... was a worldwide smash, Ive heard many contestants performing that song on talent shows on diff countries. I dont see anyone in Europe singing LA

Times like this are when I think it would be interesting to see Bran working with Jay Z, Kanye or Drake. Just to see if one of them creates a real smash with Bran.

but I know it will be a single and it will get a video with both Kendrick and Brandy.

how do you know this?

Wtv

I haven't heard the finished track, but I know it will be a single and it will get a video with both Kendrick and Brandy.

have u heard something about being a single? or do you mean that you expect it to be?

Jeremeh

He has demoed the finished track to a lot of people who work in radio and elsewhere since it has been done for so long. The one I'm friends with said it was probably gonna be a single. He produced the song himself, got 3 features, and paid out of pocket for strings to be added to give it a bigger sound. Maybe it depends how well the album sells, but he says he wants to rep LA and his brother in a big way. He prob has a lot of single choices just judging by the buzz and the tracklist alone. I don't know him or anything, or brandy for that matter. Sorry   ;-)

Wtv

you're welcome. Hope things play out as Ty wants. I mean... if he really wants it to be a single.
I just think a track with Kendrick and Brandy HAS to be a single. I mean... if not, its just a huge waste. You just dont call those two artists just for an album track.

BAPHOMET.

RekeRig

Quote from: Jeremeh on October 27, 2015, 05:09:09 PM
He has demoed the finished track to a lot of people who work in radio and elsewhere since it has been done for so long. The one I'm friends with said it was probably gonna be a single. He produced the song himself, got 3 features, and paid out of pocket for strings to be added to give it a bigger sound. Maybe it depends how well the album sells, but he says he wants to rep LA and his brother in a big way. He prob has a lot of single choices just judging by the buzz and the tracklist alone. I don't know him or anything, or brandy for that matter. Sorry   ;-)
yea he paid thousands and thousands to make that song and album right :dead: he's been talking about "LA"

Glad he got one of his favorite vocalists on it lmao!! Forever relevant