Author Topic: RHOA UPDATE: THE TRAILER IS HERE!!!!  (Read 32635 times)

hitman_b

• Senior Star
cbccbbbbbbbb my bby trey is really trynna will some kenya mess into existence in here huh

M-Rocka
  • Senior Star
Kenya had the cast against her during her first season on the show and season 6. I don’t think quee’ cares about numbers.

Porshit on the other hand will do any and everything in her power to align with someone if it benefits her. She’s sneaky. See how she went running back to 🦍 🦧 , but that was pretty pointless since she’s fired. Everyone she aligns herself with is now off the show. :plzstop:

TinaSnow

• Senior Star
Kenya had the cast against her during her first season on the show and season 6. I don’t think quee’ cares about numbers.

Porshit on the other hand will do any and everything in her power to align with someone if it benefits her. She’s sneaky. See how she went running back to 🦍 🦧 , but that was pretty pointless since she’s fired. Everyone she aligns herself with is now off the show. :plzstop:
!!!

Poorsha goes RUNNING to any and everyone.

Big sis, life’s been so hard without you
 :stressed:

Stupid bitch.

M-Rocka
  • Senior Star

!!!

Poorsha goes RUNNING to any and everyone.

Big sis, life’s been so hard without you
 :stressed:

Stupid bitch.
!!!!!!

Fucking retard  :plzstop: :plzstop:

Chris Bassett
  • Senior Star

!!!
The way she stood in her mess unapologetically on those reunions with most of the cast against her  :plzstop:
I stan

Trey

• Senior Star
Lock this fucking thread. I’m over it

M-Rocka
  • Senior Star

!!!
The way she stood in her mess unapologetically on those reunions with most of the cast against her  :plzstop:
I stan
!!!!!!

This solo dolo ass Queen  :howfestive:

M-Rocka
  • Senior Star
Lock this fucking thread. I’m over it

Trey bby are you fuming? :flamebroiled:

Trey

• Senior Star
Where’s Rig?

Scott.
  • Senior Star
Yeah.

Porsha is dumb af.

Scott.
  • Senior Star
Stup' ass

TinaSnow

• Senior Star

!!!
I stan
Kenya>>>

No meltdowns, no belligerence, no kicking or screaming. Just sitting there like the unbothered Queen that she is while the apes ran wild.

:shook:
« Last Edit: October 24, 2020, 07:17:07 AM by TinaSnow »

M-Rocka
  • Senior Star

hitman_b

• Senior Star