Teyana?s Listening Party

Started by Ulysses, June 22, 2018, 12:25:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HUGO

Had she let someone else produce this album it could?ve been much better. This shit is all over the place

Cowboy Nine

June 23, 2018, 08:10:21 PM #196 Last Edit: June 23, 2018, 08:10:34 PM by Nine
Gonna Love Me is cute.

Cowboy Nine

These random space sounds in Issues/Hold On jkdfnjsnmdfklsdf;l,l;sl,;'sds

:uhh:

Cowboy Nine

The production on 3 Way is everything

The emotional chords and talking about threesomes don't match though.

:udontlookok:

SouravMay

Quote from: fresh on June 23, 2018, 02:55:15 PM
its cute but why does everything have to have a old sample?

no fresh new beats. I don't get her artistry. she tries to give bran/jaz/lauryn downe but her voice is giving a tboz mess. its weird
This had me crying
B7

Drogon

Quote from: november on June 23, 2018, 03:51:33 PM
Quote from: D.I.E.G.O. on June 23, 2018, 02:38:21 PM
I love the production, but the mixing sounds off. Also, the lack of fade outs really irritates me.  /center]
:dead:
and kanye got the nerve to say "No Fade outs" at the end of "Hurry"
as if its some artistic choice, boy.... thats cuz yall were piecing together this at the last damn minute :plzstop:

i was like "no fade outs" they actually rushed this album and it really showed too

LOONA.

Teyana doesn't have an identity of her own. The music doesn't match sis at all.   

FRANCE

Quote from: Andrais. on June 23, 2018, 09:27:48 PM
right. i get cunt, uptempo music with high energy choreo. she needs a revamped sound and image.

Drogon

Quote from: Drop on June 23, 2018, 10:09:15 PM
Quote from: Andrais. on June 23, 2018, 09:27:48 PM
right. i get cunt, uptempo music with high energy choreo. she needs a revamped sound and image.

I thought we would get some rapping

RAY7

This is pretty good
I like Rose In Harlem, Issues, Gonna Love Me, and Never Would've the most

LiiVE

The imperfections dont really bother me too much.

I've been playing it a lot more and honestly the only song I do not like  is 3way :x :x :x :x the lyrics are unbearable... other that i'm actually fuckin with this album.

ᴴᴼᵀᴾᴵᴺᴷ

Quote from: november on June 23, 2018, 11:15:25 PM
The imperfections dont really bother me too much.

I've been playing it a lot more and honestly the only song I do not like  is 3way :x :x :x :x the lyrics are unbearable... other that i'm actually fuckin with this album.
n

Opposites Attract.

The-Dream should have been apart of this and Ty$ should have wrote more. This album is garbage. She's not this girl but I guess since that Migos song flopped...

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Checkmate Burruss

After fully listening, the SONGS are good. As an ALBUM, I'm not feeling it for many reasons. The title doesn't fit the vibe of the album. It just doesn't fit what she's been selling us over the last few years.

And a cover of a very well known Gospel HIT with a song about working pussy to follow.  *sigh*

THEY DO ANYDAMNTHANG FUH BSOURCE CLOUT

fresh

were the songs she's been previewing on Snap and Insta story on the album?
those songs really didn't have this same energy

this album should be titled "out of energy"