(NSFW)15yr old boy gets stabbed to death in the Bronx

Started by Heated🔥, June 22, 2018, 03:34:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigDawg

Quote from: HUGO on June 23, 2018, 08:16:00 AM
I can?t even stomach it to watch. The sad part is he allegedly he wasn?t even the intended target and all of this was over a girl. My cousin worked at the group home the girl was put in and a video of her getting fucked by 2 guys leaked. The guys who did the stabbing are allegedly her family members/gang affiliation. The whole situation is just completely fucked up
Damn that is so fucked up

Opposites Attract.

Quote from: HUGO on June 23, 2018, 08:16:00 AM
I can?t even stomach it to watch. The sad part is he allegedly he wasn?t even the intended target and all of this was over a girl. My cousin worked at the group home the girl was put in and a video of her getting fucked by 2 guys leaked. The guys who did the stabbing are allegedly her family members/gang affiliation. The whole situation is just completely fucked up

So you mean to tell me... Nah I hope everyone involved gets set on fire. They should be mad at the girl not the boys.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Ma Lo

Heated🔥

The fact that they fucking watched him get dragged out the store and didn?t even help him.
This fucking world is trash.

Heated🔥

June 23, 2018, 01:04:48 PM #35 Last Edit: June 23, 2018, 01:05:37 PM by ChunLi.
And they fucked killed him because they thought he was another guy who exposed a sex video of one of the suspects sister.
Smfh I?m even more mad.

Rxxf

The images (there's other videos) fucked me UP last night, still in my mind this morning.
I can't wait for it (images) to go away.

I can't wait for him to get justice, as well.
BRANDY

Heated🔥

Quote from: Rxxf on June 23, 2018, 01:16:53 PM
The images (there's other videos) fucked me UP last night, still in my mind this morning.

its pride weekend and I really don?t feel like doing shit after seeing this.

BrokenHeartsHeal

Killed the wrong person.
Killed a young boy at that.
Killed someone, PERIOD.
The kings that recorded your sis are probably kii'ing right now.
Your plan failed and you didn't even get the "justice" you thought you were gonna get for your sister.
The video of your sister getting smutted out went from around-the-block-local to now viral and national.
YOU'RE now viral for killing someone and will be going to jail soon.

Was it all worth it?  :hmph:

Rxxf

Quote from: ChunLi. on June 23, 2018, 01:18:23 PM

!!!!!

I'm here trying to do errands... and every other 10 minutes, I'm seeing him being dragged, stabbed, and sitting in blood outside the hospital in my mind.  I can't fucking shake it.  I will NEVER EVER EVER press a link to some shit like that again.  I can only imagine what his family is going through...
BRANDY

Rxxf

Quote from: BrokenHeartsHeal on June 23, 2018, 01:21:58 PM
Killed the wrong person.
Killed someone, PERIOD.
Your plan failed and you didn't even get the "justice" you thought you were gonna get for your sister.
The video of your sister getting smutted out went from around-the-block-local to now viral and national.

If this isn't the BEST POST of 2018, anywhere, I don't know what the fuck is...
BRANDY

Heated🔥

Quote from: Rxxf on June 23, 2018, 01:22:03 PM
Quote from: ChunLi. on June 23, 2018, 01:18:23 PM

!!!!!

I'm here trying to do errands... and every other 10 minutes, I'm seeing him being dragged, stabbed, and sitting in blood outside the hospital in my mind.  I can't fucking shake it.  I will NEVER EVER EVER press a link to some shit like that again.  I can only imagine what his family is going through...
its horrifying.
This world is so trash.

Heated🔥

Quote from: Rxxf on June 23, 2018, 01:23:19 PM
Quote from: BrokenHeartsHeal on June 23, 2018, 01:21:58 PM
Killed the wrong person.
Killed someone, PERIOD.

If this isn't the BEST POST of 2018, anywhere, I don't know what the fuck is...

HUGO

Quote from: ChunLi. on June 23, 2018, 01:04:48 PM
And they fucked killed him because they thought he was another guy who exposed a sex video of one of the suspects sister.
Smfh I?m even more mad.

Omg I just watched that video on tumblr this morning...I didn?t know that was it

:uhh: