Started by yummy, June 22, 2018, 04:35:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fresh

now she fem'd up her bawdy, maybe she can fem up her voice/flow

Aalumeci.

Quote from: now on June 22, 2018, 04:49:30 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on June 22, 2018, 04:40:26 PM
Quote from: Legacy on June 22, 2018, 04:39:35 PM
i wouldn't call wearing remy indian weave instead of the blond mess embracing blackness but i get where ur goin with it

ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

shes goin with mess that suits her more.
mcmc

C
Cxxx
X
Xxx

Cmcmc

many black women have that hair naturally tho. Just maybe not Rem?
there are many black people have blond hair naturally as well though. ive seen a lot of them. especially in the islands/certain parts of africa

and blue eyes as well.
so using that logic/idea we could say the blond weave and blue contacts was embracing her blackness as well sdsdsd tbh.

but its not the norm.

then why?d you dismiss what Rig said in the first place sis. fox stayed in a wet and wavy which was FAR from her own nappy texture but you praise her for staying true to herself and natural.

Aalumeci.

Quote from: now on June 23, 2018, 10:27:00 AM
Quote from: L0NZ. on June 23, 2018, 10:22:29 AM
Quote from: now on June 22, 2018, 04:49:30 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on June 22, 2018, 04:40:26 PM
Quote from: Legacy on June 22, 2018, 04:39:35 PM
i wouldn't call wearing remy indian weave instead of the blond mess embracing blackness but i get where ur goin with it

ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

shes goin with mess that suits her more.
mcmc

C
Cxxx
X
Xxx

Cmcmc

many black women have that hair naturally tho. Just maybe not Rem?
there are many black people have blond hair naturally as well though. ive seen a lot of them. especially in the islands/certain parts of africa

and blue eyes as well.
so using that logic/idea we could say the blond weave and blue contacts was embracing her blackness as well sdsdsd tbh.

but its not the norm.

then why?d you dismiss what Rig said in the first place sis. fox stayed in a wet and wavy which was FAR from her own nappy texture but you praise her for staying true to herself and natural.
excscb

excuse u  :ummwhat:

i dismissed it because i thought he was referencing the absence of blond wigs and blue contacts being replaced with indian remy weave as embracing blackness.

if u look further in the thread i gave remy credit for promoting "#blackluv", celebrating her chocolate colored skin, etc.
so i gave her that credit.

its just that i didn't agree with the styling choices being some symbol of black pride.
her attitude definitely is. but this thread is about her aesthetic.

Oh I didn?t see all that.  :supluv:

Aalumeci.

Quote from: now on June 23, 2018, 10:35:42 AM
And how you know Fox's real hair is "nappy" :ummwhat:

I saw Remy actually discuss her hair mess on The Real. So I know what's under those wigs
(she begins talking about it at 3:30)

r u assuming Fox has the same texture :usureuok:

That was a dig ff

but she probably does.

Buy The Stars✨

she looks good where is her ALBUM?? FUCK its about about 7 winters and 7 summers since she has been released. 

🦚

Herb got beaten to a bloody pulp in here.

Let?s ask 21 questions and watch ha bleed out before we call an ambulance  :howfestive:
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Aalumeci.

Quote from: now on June 23, 2018, 10:50:43 AM
"probably"

Hmmm, Lonz. Pretty bold assumption. Are you assuming that because she's BAH-LACK?

Doesn't sound like you're too much in alignment with Rig's point (which is:  usually, every Black person on the block has a completely different type of hair. one wavy, one curly wavy, one bone straight, and also one or two coarser textures here and there).

Because if you were in alignment with that, you'd simply say that it's a complete mystery to you since you've never actually seen her real hair, or heard her speak about it. :woohoo:

I?m assuming that because she?s Foxy Brown ddd. Me agreeing with Rig was not the point. I asked why you, in one instance said you wouldn?t call her curly wig ?pro black?, then a few pages later say that Black people naturally have all types of hair, even blond.

Aalumeci.

Quote from: now on June 23, 2018, 11:03:07 AM
Quote from: L0NZ. on June 23, 2018, 10:59:30 AM
Quote from: now on June 23, 2018, 10:50:43 AM
"probably"

Hmmm, Lonz. Pretty bold assumption. Are you assuming that because she's BAH-LACK?

Doesn't sound like you're too much in alignment with Rig's point (which is:  usually, every Black person on the block has a completely different type of hair. one wavy, one curly wavy, one bone straight, and also one or two coarser textures here and there).

Because if you were in alignment with that, you'd simply say that it's a complete mystery to you since you've never actually seen her real hair, or heard her speak about it. :woohoo:

I?m assuming that because she?s Foxy Brown ddd.
bih..wha?

QuoteI asked why you, in one instance said you wouldn?t call her curly wig ?pro black?, then a few pages later say that Black people naturally have all types of hair, even blond.

I got that part, we hashed it out a bit. I'm just still stuck on you assuming Fox has kinky hair :udontlookok:

Because shes Fauxy Brown gir :uhh: a dusty rat. That?s all .

🦚

Pretty sure Ingrid showed up at one of jays concert with a nappy Afro

When she ?was? deaf.

Giving an Angie Stone debut era tea.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

ton

Ma Lo

Aalumeci.

She gets dragged every week! Y?all just can?t stop discussing Quee

BrokenHeartsHeal

b7

Quote from: Nine on June 22, 2018, 06:40:46 PM
She'll never be feminine or dainty like she wants to be.

Manish self.
surprisingly, she kinda was when she was on ?The Real?. U could see that side of her ..  a bit 

fresh

Quote from: now on June 23, 2018, 11:22:04 AM
Quote from: L0NZ. on June 23, 2018, 11:17:17 AM
She gets dragged every week!
cuz it's some new MESS with her every week  :cheerup:

fox minds her business and lowkey realizes shes a fucking hasbeen. she keeps it cute and mute

the hell is so hard about kim following suit  :ATLcameo: 

spicy!
bitch u look like a man sddsd

wow preach prechaaaaaa