Bitch, Remy looks GOOD

Started by yummy, June 22, 2018, 04:35:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aalumeci.

Quote from: now on June 23, 2018, 11:22:04 AM
Quote from: L0NZ. on June 23, 2018, 11:17:17 AM
She gets dragged every week!

fox minds her business and lowkey realizes shes a fucking hasbeen. she keeps it cute and mute

Well Kim and Fox ain?t NEVER been in the same category as far as media attention. The paps still love to see Kim, and they never cared about catching glimpses of Fox then or now dddd. And when you do see her she?s falling off someone?s stage, itching and twitching, or speaking in tongues. While Kims has been on tours, honored at shows, and still releasing music whether it?s sells a million or a dozen, she?s working and keeping her name out here. Foxy is ok with fading into obscurity but why would Kim ?follow suit?  :dead: that?s awful advice for a celebrity. They?ve never been the same type of celeb anyway

Aalumeci.

Quote from: now on June 23, 2018, 03:26:39 PM
Quote from: L0NZ. on June 23, 2018, 03:18:41 PM

fox minds her business and lowkey realizes shes a fucking hasbeen. she keeps it cute and mute

Well Kim and Fox ain?t NEVER been in the same category as far as media attention. The paps still love to see Kim, and they never cared about catching glimpses of Fox then or now dddd. And when you do see her she?s falling off someone?s stage, itching and twitching, or speaking in tongues. While Kims has been on tours, honored at shows, and still releasing music whether it?s sells a million or a dozen, she?s working and keeping her name out here. Foxy is ok with fading into obscurity but why would Kim ?follow suit?  :dead: that?s awful advice for a celebrity. They?ve never been the same type of celeb anyway
to capture how much of a mess she looks and blog about it?

paps! she's a fucking joke now. what about that is NOT connecting

That?s your opinion hun. That?s why it?s not connecting.

Aalumeci.

Quote from: now on June 23, 2018, 03:30:47 PM
Quote from: L0NZ. on June 23, 2018, 03:29:01 PM

Opinion?

So the hundreds of posts and articles joking her appearance these days is an opinion?

I'd call it supporting fucking evidence.

You mention the paps as if its some Kardashian tea for Kim. It's not the case. Sometimes people gather to stare at a beautiful unicorn, and other times they stop to stare at a fucking train wreck.

That bitch is the latter.

Opinion?! Shock!

Yes, that?s your opinion. If there are 100 articles clowning her, that?s the opinion of 100 writers.

Especially when there are articles, or Beyonce, creating media that praises her. The praise is their opinion too. Let?s not act delayed because I?ve seen you in threads for pages trying to beat into people heads what an opinion is.

Aalumeci.

Quote from: now on June 23, 2018, 03:39:00 PM
Quote from: L0NZ. on June 23, 2018, 03:34:27 PM
Quote from: now on June 23, 2018, 03:30:47 PM
Quote from: L0NZ. on June 23, 2018, 03:29:01 PM

Opinion?

So the hundreds of posts and articles joking her appearance these days is an opinion?

I'd call it supporting fucking evidence.

You mention the paps as if its some Kardashian tea for Kim. It's not the case. Sometimes people gather to stare at a beautiful unicorn, and other times they stop to stare at a fucking train wreck.

That bitch is the latter.

Opinion?! Shock!

Yes, that?s your opinion. If there are 100 articles clowning her, that?s the opinion of 100 writers.

Especially when there are articles, or Beyonce, creating media that praises her. The praise is their opinion too. Let?s not act delayed because I?ve seen you in threads for pages trying to beat into people heads what an opinion is.
I'm crying.

So while we're at it - let me just claim all those articles in the newspapers about Fox's ridiculous behavior as some glorious testament to her relevance.

Why would you do that? You just said she minds her business and stays lowkey.  :plzstop:

And ki @ ?all those articles.? You wish.

Aalumeci.

Listen, I?m trying to eat my jerk chicken and cabbage brb

🦚

Nobody is asking Ingrid anything for her to even be giving any opinions.  :kii:

She doesn?t get invited to anything by anyone.

Mainstream pays her dust. Might as well be 6 feet deep.

Dead at hip hop honors not acknowledging her to date

?I?m good with a source award?  :kii:
Ghetto ass bird.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Aalumeci.

Quote from: Heard About Slei? on June 23, 2018, 03:53:14 PM

Ghetto ass bird.

djdjdjdj

!!!!!!!!!!!!!

air forces on!

d
d
d
d
d

Kaeli.

June 23, 2018, 04:26:26 PM #54 Last Edit: June 23, 2018, 04:26:36 PM by Kaeli.
bsbbsjsjsjdj

I hate when Lonz and Afro argue/debate :stressed:

fresh

June 23, 2018, 04:32:04 PM #55 Last Edit: June 23, 2018, 04:45:41 PM by fresh
Quote from: L0NZ. on June 23, 2018, 04:09:23 PM
Quote from: Heard About Slei? on June 23, 2018, 03:53:14 PM

Ghetto ass bird.

djdjdjdj

!!!!!!!!!!!!!

air forces on!

d
d
d
d
d

not y'all knowing and reciting VERBATIM lyrics from one of queens iconic verses

This 'we lift our hands in total praise' mess OWT!!!

Aalumeci.

Yea we love when girls know their place. A source award is all you?ll ever get hun. of course you?re ok with it

Drogon

June 23, 2018, 09:28:28 PM #57 Last Edit: June 23, 2018, 09:28:48 PM by FM
Quote from: Legacy on June 23, 2018, 10:35:42 AM
And how you know Fox's real hair is "nappy" :ummwhat:

I saw Remy actually discuss her hair mess on The Real. So I know what's under those wigs
(she begins talking about it at 3:30)

r u assuming Fox has the same texture :usureuok:
A bald head black bitch

LOONA.

Lazarus