Oh wow! Monica got a new family member y?all. Offset <3

Started by b7, June 23, 2018, 04:30:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BranLover

:dead:

A lot of ppl randomly mentioned her name under that Kim and Lala post saying she and Lala are best friends with everyone.

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: The Serpent & The Rainbow on June 23, 2018, 11:19:09 AM
This bitch think she something because she?s married, rich and has 6 million Instagram followers or how ever many. She ain?t shit and no better than the next person. Always inserting herself into some shit, overtalking people like she did Brandy on The Breakfast Club interview.  trying to be articulate and wise when she?s nothing but a tramp that?s been run through by so many niggas that it?s not even funny. Jealous of Brandy?s beauty and success and talent since day one and think nobody can clock her. I hate her.
JDNDJKAJKNJKnjdjkn
;ldsmfa;lm
r
f;l
f
f4

Cowboy Nine

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: The Serpent & The Rainbow on June 23, 2018, 01:26:56 PM
Quote from: brocka4life on June 23, 2018, 11:54:19 AM
Quote from: The Serpent & The Rainbow on June 23, 2018, 11:37:29 AM
Charlemagne said Brandy was beautiful right in front of that bitch. That?s what the fuck she get. Plenty more where that came from too.

That?s not all he said  :uhh: and it wasn?t a compliment.

That is what he said retard go to 30:06 and he didn?t say shit about Monica cuz she ain?t cute inside nor out . next time get your facts straight before you step to me cuz I?ll be the one to bring facts to your big nose ass.
ougnqo'ign
]5ig5g
gpo

g5
as

Let the gorls HAVE it Kings

'ology

Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

ton

GLOCK

Quote from: 1RIG on June 23, 2018, 03:12:57 PM
Quote from: GL#CK on June 23, 2018, 02:55:17 PM
Quote from: The Serpent & The Rainbow on June 23, 2018, 11:37:29 AM
Charlemagne said Brandy was beautiful right in front of that bitch. That?s what the fuck she get. Plenty more where that came from too.
dddd wtf are u carrying on about?
c  c

C

C
C
C
C
C

I?m so confused
:plzstop:

King ain?t having it tho. whatever?s he?s talking about
im screaming  :plzstop:

M-Rocka

I can already see this thread being a potential nominee for the Ghanny's next year.

Ma Lo

Quote from: HUGO on June 23, 2018, 02:47:24 PM
Quote from: Nick'Challa on June 23, 2018, 02:21:58 PM
Quote from: HUGO on June 23, 2018, 01:58:01 PM
Quote from: Bulldagger on June 23, 2018, 12:50:19 PM
She is totally a Scorpio born on the cusp of Libra aka a Scorpio with a lot of air energy because the bitch has too many ?friends? and ?family? members for your nov. born Scorpio. I bet the biggest elements in her chart are Air and Fire, lol.

I?m on the cusp as well she?s born the day after me and I?m not like this at all. Those are the type of ppl and energy?s you wanna watch out for. Ppl who claim everyone as a friend or family. I?m very cautious when it come to that.

there is no way you love everyone and everyone is your "friend" .. its like she wants to be liked and loved soo bad !!

love  "before you walk out my life" though!
!!!
It ain?t normal

:kii:

Rxxf

BRANDY

BigDawg

Quote from: BranLover on June 23, 2018, 09:38:26 PM
:dead:

A lot of ppl randomly mentioned her name under that Kim and Lala post saying she and Lala are best friends with everyone.

Lala in all honesty is worse

VirgoMind

Quote from: brocka4life on June 23, 2018, 08:39:32 AM
Well, being family with everybody has kept her visible after all these years.
I wonder how Nicki will feel about this new family member she's claiming. #NoFrauds

I wonder how all this being ?visual? will translate when she releases music. It got her followers on Instagram but, outside of that Xscape tour it seems like she only goes to industry events, vacation, and do photo shoots for IG.

I want the music to make her looks.

Monika

Yahudah