Ciara is COMING (Level Up video SHOT and single rollout otw) UPDATE: Vonc lashed

Started by fedswatchin, June 23, 2018, 11:35:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: OwnIt on June 24, 2018, 02:40:49 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 24, 2018, 02:37:13 PM
Quote from: Lazarus on June 24, 2018, 02:33:15 PM
Quote from: OwnIt on June 24, 2018, 02:26:40 PM
Quote from: Lazarus on June 24, 2018, 02:23:23 PM
Quote from: OwnIt on June 24, 2018, 02:18:18 PM
Quote from: Lazarus on June 24, 2018, 02:12:35 PM
The Crunk&B started with Usher's Yeah. If anything Lil' Jon and Usher introduced it and other artists rode the wave throughout the year and the next year until it became obsolete.
yes, that's Lil Jon's sound and only he has the power to produce that music. Ciara had success with Jazze Pha and Dre & Vidal as producers, right after Goodies, so if anything, Ciara developed her signature sound after the crunk hit and solidified it with other producers

What is her signature sound tho?
I wanna know what you think it is

Imho, she doesn't have one. She came into game riding the wave of the Crunk&B sound but then it died off like most trends. Tbh, anyone could've sung 1,2 Step and Oh and follow that talk/sing format. I guess that differentiate her from her peers at the time.
PERIOD!
She either doesn't have one or it's the terrible urban dance music she does
I'm crying! You fucking idiot. Which is it? :kii: :kii: :kii:

Either! Or!

Pick one slow thing. And didn't you just say people wanna hear her urban music? Now it's terrible? :kii: :uhh:
Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 24, 2018, 02:15:55 PM
Quote from: Guilty on June 24, 2018, 02:13:44 PM
Quote from: OwnIt on June 24, 2018, 02:12:43 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 24, 2018, 02:10:01 PM
As a matter of fact this confused ass bitch being bopping all around the damn spectrum LOOKING for a damn signature sound but hasnt found one, hence 4 flop albums in a damn row.  There is a sound that people would like from her but she wants to be a pop/dance music girl.  Like stfu :kii:
and what sound is that? :plzstop:
good music
!!!!!
Urban R&B
you're all over the place :dead:
I said people wanna hear urban r&b from her which is what I'm saying in that post, dummy.  Not urban Dance music which is what she does.  You're dumb and crumbling :kii:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Lazarus

Quote from: OwnIt on June 24, 2018, 02:37:20 PM
The Crunk&B started with Usher's Yeah. If anything Lil' Jon and Usher introduced it and other artists rode the wave throughout the year and the next year until it became obsolete.
yes, that's Lil Jon's sound and only he has the power to produce that music. Ciara had success with Jazze Pha and Dre & Vidal as producers, right after Goodies, so if anything, Ciara developed her signature sound after the crunk hit and solidified it with other producers

Imho, she doesn't have one. She came into game riding the wave of the Crunk&B sound but then it died off like most trends. Tbh, anyone could've sung 1,2 Step and Oh and follow that talk/sing format. I guess that differentiate her from her peers at the time.
Her signature sound, clearly, is the most recent successes she's had with music. I Bet and Body Party worked because of music like 1, 2 Step, Goodies, and Promise. Even vonc's dumb ass said "people would like to hear" Urban music from her. Was Goodies not an urban album?

Ciara has longevity in ways that a lot of R&B ladies don't. Mya is the 1st name that comes to mind in that regard

What has Ciara contributed to the industry that has redefine R&B?

fedswatchin

Wtf is urban dance music? :dead: you can't make up a genre. Keep it simple. Urban R&B is her signature sound, and she's consistently released successful R&B/urban music. In 2 decades :oof:

Vonc2002

Her signature sound, clearly, is the most recent successes she's had with music.
How is her signature sound her most recent successes when her most recent album is essentially an urban dance album that was terrible and flopped. Not u picking and choosing what you're gonna use to pick her signature sound   :plzstop:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

fedswatchin

Mya, I want you to know I'm not here to answer your questions. You're here to repent for Mya's lack of a career by fuming up in successful black girls thread. You clearly don't have a point worth debating

Adios

Lazarus

Quote from: OwnIt on June 24, 2018, 02:47:37 PM
Mya, I want you to know I'm not here to answer your questions. You're here to repent for Mya's lack of a career by fuming up in successful black girls thread. You clearly don't have a point worth debating

Adios

b

Vonc2002

yummy

Guys

the bottom line is Ciara's next single is sampling this

:uhh:

Beyonce has become more endearing in her music than ever before, Rih pushed herself sonically with the production used on ANTI and Ciara is over here samplng songs from Vine

This is the exact reason this girl got left behind back in '08

fedswatchin

Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 24, 2018, 02:47:24 PM

Her signature sound, clearly, is the most recent successes she's had with music.
How is her signature sound her most recent successes when her most recent album is essentially an urban dance album that was terrible and flopped. Not u picking and choosing what you're gonna use to pick her signature sound   :plzstop:
I'm talking singles, which is the category she's seen recent success, not albums, dummy.

I see you still don't get it

I'll go slower

Goodies, Promise, 1 2 Step, Body Party & I Bet are all urban songs. Clearly, her sound is Urban music. This Urban dance category you're trying to submit doesn't exist. Hood logic don't work here fagg

FlowerBomb

Quote from: ANIMMAI on June 24, 2018, 02:49:39 PM
Guys

Beyonce has become more endearing in her music than ever before, Rih pushed herself sonically with the production used on ANTI and Ciara is over here samplng songs from Vine

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Lazarus

Quote from: Guilty on June 24, 2018, 02:51:31 PM
Guys

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Vonc2002

Quote from: OwnIt on June 24, 2018, 02:45:43 PM
Wtf is urban dance music?
Is this a serious question :plzstop:
So ud just classify ciara's music as R&B?
God, ur an idiot :kii:

FlowerBomb

Vonc2002

Guys

sdddsdsdsdsdsdddddddddx
But Tal will swear this bitch is someone's ARTISTE :kii:

GLOCK

Guys

:dead: