Ciara is COMING (Level Up video SHOT and single rollout otw) UPDATE: Vonc lashed

Started by fedswatchin, June 23, 2018, 11:35:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: StarKitty on June 24, 2018, 01:57:27 PM
In here bringin up plaques when your bitch got the least amount of anyone named in this thread. You got some nerve.
Like make it make SENSE :plzstop:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cowgirl

Rihanna is way past the point where it matters whether she writes or not. She knows a hit when she hears one..

fedswatchin

Goodies
Promise
Body Party
1, 2 Step
Lose Control
Get Up
Oh
So What
& I Bet, the last platinum hit from queens from just 2015 :cheerup:

hits all across the last 2 decades

have longevity Ci

Lazarus

Quote from: OwnIt on June 24, 2018, 01:52:29 PM
Quote from: Lazarus on June 24, 2018, 01:46:31 PM
Rude Boy

During an interview on the television show, Alan Carr: Chatty Man in February 2010, Carr asked Rihanna about the song's lyrics, with particular emphasis on the line "Come here Rude Boy, Boy, can you get it up?/Come here Rude Boy, Boy, is you big enough?"[2] Rihanna explained: "When we wrote the song, it was kind of a freestyle ... I liked the West Indian influence that the music had, and, I just went in the booth, they were already jotting down some ideas and, that came to me, I just ran in there with the, one of the writers and started coming up with this in the studio and now when people read it back to me like that, 'Come here Rude Boy, is you big enough'?, it does sound so disgusting!" She also explained the development of the song, and said that those lyrics were originally going to be the introduction, but because of the song's infectious beat, Rihanna decided to make it the hook instead.[2]

In an interview with Entertainment Weekly, Stargate revealed that Rihanna had come up with the title and concept for the song herself, and communicated her ideas to Dean before any work began on the music.[5]
When rih came in this game, she wasn't writing shit. She was a puppet then and still is today in some ways. Kudos to her

She has received co writing credits on majority of studio albums tho.

fedswatchin

Quote from: Lazarus on June 24, 2018, 02:00:05 PM
Quote from: OwnIt on June 24, 2018, 01:52:29 PM
Quote from: Lazarus on June 24, 2018, 01:46:31 PM
Rude Boy

During an interview on the television show, Alan Carr: Chatty Man in February 2010, Carr asked Rihanna about the song's lyrics, with particular emphasis on the line "Come here Rude Boy, Boy, can you get it up?/Come here Rude Boy, Boy, is you big enough?"[2] Rihanna explained: "When we wrote the song, it was kind of a freestyle ... I liked the West Indian influence that the music had, and, I just went in the booth, they were already jotting down some ideas and, that came to me, I just ran in there with the, one of the writers and started coming up with this in the studio and now when people read it back to me like that, 'Come here Rude Boy, is you big enough'?, it does sound so disgusting!" She also explained the development of the song, and said that those lyrics were originally going to be the introduction, but because of the song's infectious beat, Rihanna decided to make it the hook instead.[2]

In an interview with Entertainment Weekly, Stargate revealed that Rihanna had come up with the title and concept for the song herself, and communicated her ideas to Dean before any work began on the music.[5]
When rih came in this game, she wasn't writing shit. She was a puppet then and still is today in some ways. Kudos to her

She has received co writing credits on majority of studio albums tho.
that's just Rude Boy

Again, I'll ask you to do a ratio between that and her most recognizable songs: Pon de Replay, Unfaithful, SOS, Umbrella, We Found Love, and Only Girl

fedswatchin

When Ciara came in this game, she and her pen defined her own sound in music. Rihanna came in the game being told what to sing and how to do it.
"You're gonna call yourself badgal! yEA that's it!"

I'll give her credit for her delivery and distinctive tone

But as far as being creative? Yeah, she AIN'T :kii:

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 24, 2018, 01:58:48 PM
In here bringin up plaques when your bitch got the least amount of anyone named in this thread. You got some nerve.

She always wanna bring up that lil streaming plaque, as if Jan doesn't have more plaques off one album than Ci has gotten her entire career.

That flop ass bitch will never be a contender.

fedswatchin

Vonc2002

Quote from: OwnIt on June 24, 2018, 01:59:49 PM
Goodies
Promise
Body Party
1, 2 Step
Lose Control
Get Up
Oh
So What

have longevity Ci

Goodies, 1, 2 step, and oh are from goodies and that shit aint her signature sounnd. She's done her best to try to remove herself from crunk and B.  Lose Control and So What are not ciara songs and are NOT her signature sound  :dead:
Body Party and I Bet weren't hits
What hits did she write that are her signature sound again? :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cowgirl

Quote from: StarKitty on June 24, 2018, 02:04:08 PM

She always wanna bring up that lil streaming plaque, as if Jan doesn't have more plaques off one album than Ci has gotten her entire career.

I seriously don?t understand it..

Lazarus

Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 24, 2018, 02:07:50 PM
Goodies
Promise
Body Party
1, 2 Step
Lose Control
Get Up
Oh
So What

have longevity Ci

Goodies, 1, 2 step, and oh are from goodies and that shit aint her signature sounnd. She's done her best to try to remove herself from crunk and B.  Lose Control and So What are not ciara songs and are NOT her signature sound  :dead:
Body Party and I Bet weren't hits
What hits did she write that are her signature sound again? :dead:

:dead:

Vonc2002

As a matter of fact this confused ass bitch being bopping all around the damn spectrum LOOKING for a damn signature sound but hasnt found one, hence 4 flop albums in a damn row.  There is a sound that people would like from her but she wants to be a pop/dance music girl.  Like stfu :kii:

fedswatchin

Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 24, 2018, 02:07:50 PM
Goodies
Promise
Body Party
1, 2 Step
Lose Control
Get Up
Oh
So What

have longevity Ci

Goodies, 1, 2 step, and oh are from goodies and that shit aint her signature sounnd.
are you slow?

conversation over :plzstop:

Vonc2002

Quote from: StarKitty on June 24, 2018, 02:04:08 PM

EVER! :plzstop: