Ciara is COMING (Level Up video SHOT and single rollout otw) UPDATE: Vonc lashed

Started by fedswatchin, June 23, 2018, 11:35:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: OwnIt on June 24, 2018, 02:10:49 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 24, 2018, 02:07:50 PM
Quote from: OwnIt on June 24, 2018, 01:59:49 PM
Goodies
Promise
Body Party
1, 2 Step
Lose Control
Get Up
Oh
So What
& I Bet, the last platinum hit from queens from just 2015 :cheerup:

hits all across the last 2 decades

have longevity Ci

Goodies, 1, 2 step, and oh are from goodies and that shit aint her signature sounnd.
are you slow?

conversation over :plzstop:
So you're saying this bitch's signature is crunk? A sound that's been dead for a damn decade?  No wonder this bitch is in the predicament she's in :kii:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Lazarus

The Crunk&B started with Usher's Yeah. If anything Lil' Jon and Usher introduced it and other artists rode the wave throughout the year and the next year until it became obsolete.

fedswatchin

Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 24, 2018, 02:10:01 PM
As a matter of fact this confused ass bitch being bopping all around the damn spectrum LOOKING for a damn signature sound but hasnt found one, hence 4 flop albums in a damn row.  There is a sound that people would like from her but she wants to be a pop/dance music girl.  Like stfu :kii:
and what sound is that? :plzstop:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Lazarus on June 24, 2018, 02:12:35 PM
The Crunk&B started with Usher's Yeah. If anything Lil' Jon and Usher introduced it and other artists rrode the wave throughout the year and the next year until it became obsolete.
I'm SCREAMING! Are u really trying to claim that as her signature sound?  This fckn idiot :kii:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

fedswatchin

Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 24, 2018, 02:12:24 PM
Goodies
Promise
Body Party
1, 2 Step
Lose Control
Get Up
Oh
So What

have longevity Ci

Goodies, 1, 2 step, and oh are from goodies and that shit aint her signature sounnd.
are you slow?

So you're saying this bitch's signature is crunk? A sound that's been dead for a damn decade?  No wonder this bitch is in the predicament she's in :kii:
Goodies was the only crunk song on Goodies ignorant nigger. :plzstop: 1, 2 Step and Oh were not crunk. And that's primarily because Lil Jon didn't produce them and he's the pioneer producer of the crunk sound.

FlowerBomb

Quote from: OwnIt on June 24, 2018, 02:12:43 PM
As a matter of fact this confused ass bitch being bopping all around the damn spectrum LOOKING for a damn signature sound but hasnt found one, hence 4 flop albums in a damn row.  There is a sound that people would like from her but she wants to be a pop/dance music girl.  Like stfu :kii:
good music

LiiVE

Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 24, 2018, 02:13:27 PM
The Crunk&B started with Usher's Yeah. If anything Lil' Jon and Usher introduced it and other artists rrode the wave throughout the year and the next year until it became obsolete.
I'm SCREAMING! Are u really trying to claim that as her signature sound?  This fckn idiot :kii:
fds
fd
s
cx

well that makes a lot of a damn sense

Vonc2002

Quote from: Guilty on June 24, 2018, 02:13:44 PM
good music
!!!!!
Urban R&B but she doesnt do that. The sound she had for the ciara album is the music she needs to be perfecting but this bitch wanna "make the world dance again."  Hoe go sit yo flop ass down  :dead:

Kalifornia.

You better try to deflect.

That's your only defense at this point because you know Ci ain't up to snuff.

The fact that this bitch has NEVER graced the top 10 without help is very telling.

Hell, the bitch can't even get a Grammy for her own music.

Kalifornia.

Her only relevance these days is getting knocked up by more famous niggas

b7

Quote from: november on June 24, 2018, 10:35:22 AM

xdfdkskfdskkfsdkfkdkfffff

"LEVEH UP! LEVEH UP! LEVEH UP!""
:giveittomeddy:
hvgggghhhhhhh not this prediction

fedswatchin

The Crunk&B started with Usher's Yeah. If anything Lil' Jon and Usher introduced it and other artists rode the wave throughout the year and the next year until it became obsolete.
yes, that's Lil Jon's sound and only he has the power to produce that music. Ciara had success with Jazze Pha and Dre & Vidal as producers, right after Goodies, so if anything, Ciara developed her signature sound after the crunk hit and solidified it with other producers

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 24, 2018, 02:12:24 PM
Goodies
Promise
Body Party
1, 2 Step
Lose Control
Get Up
Oh
So What

have longevity Ci

are you slow?

gvhbbbbbnn
Jjhbbhhhbbb
Hggcjuijjj

fedswatchin

Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 24, 2018, 02:15:55 PM
Quote from: Guilty on June 24, 2018, 02:13:44 PM
good music
!!!!!
Urban R&B
and where did ppl get the idea that type of music would work for her? maybe from her earlier music that you just denounced? You make no sense and say DUMB shit for the fuck of it, I'm sure of it  :dead: :dead: