African Queen

pop

Queen brought the lace front mainstream

African Queen

Quote from: Pop on June 23, 2018, 10:19:45 PM
Queen brought the lace front mainstream

Did you see the weave flip at the 2.40 mark? :plzstop:

BranLover

:plzstop: these feet flapping on the bed.

The original is one of my favorite Mary songs.

brocka4life

June 24, 2018, 01:47:35 PM #4 Last Edit: June 24, 2018, 01:48:03 PM by brocka4life
Mary is like the world?s worst, most awkward pop star but somehow it?s worked all these decades.

Cowgirl

Quote from: brocka4life on June 24, 2018, 01:47:35 PM
Mary is like the world?s worst, most awkward pop star but somehow it?s worked all these decades.
I was just gonna ask how she became a gay icon of sorts. Does she even like gays?

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

brocka4life

Quote from: BowDown on June 24, 2018, 01:49:55 PM
I was just gonna ask how she became a gay icon of sorts. Does she even like gays?

Idk but somehow she?s managed to survive everything from drugs, scandals, public breakups, bad press, backlash about her vocals, etc.

Ulysses

This is pretty gay, but there are gayer.

Ps-Why Mary always looked like she was in her mid 40?s? Now that she is actually THERE, she looks good.

Kaeli.

Quote from: Ulysses on June 24, 2018, 02:11:09 PM

Ps-Why Mary always looked like she was in her mid 40?s? Now that she is actually THERE, she looks good.
zxxxxvsv

I always bought Mary looked older than she was during that time. It?s like she all of a sudden started looking old in the Mary era then young in the Love & Life era and then old again in the Growing Pains era

Wth

pop

I don?t think she likes lesbians lol ,,, but the gays are good with her her team is gay now for the most

fresh

her laying in this bed tapping her bare feets is sending me to the fuckin moon

African Queen

You really gonna do the queen of rnb/soul like that? :ummwhat:

African Queen

Quote from: Ulysses on June 24, 2018, 02:11:09 PM

All the hard drugs drinking during the 90s caught up with her. She looks great now though 

brocka4life

Quote from: Pop on June 24, 2018, 06:02:41 PM

I don?t think she likes lesbians lol ,,, but the gays are good with her her team is gay now for the most

I doubt she has s problem with lesbian considering her and Missy use to be high wearing matching shirts.

brocka4life

Quote from: Michelle Williams on June 24, 2018, 06:33:33 PM

You really gonna do the queen of rnb/soul like that? :ummwhat:

Mary defies everything a ?pop? artist is supposed to be and somehow it has worked for her and made her a superstar outside of just r&b fans.