RHOA starts filming for Season 8 in two weeks; Porsha gets her peach back?

Started by Scott., July 07, 2015, 01:26:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott.

The Show Must Go On! ?Real Housewives Of Atlanta? To Start Filming In Two Weeks Without NeNe Leakes? Find Out Who?s On Board

NeNe Leakes has just bid farewell to the series that made her a superstar? but the Real Housewives of Atlanta will go on without her.

And producers are not giving time to grieve. RadarOnline.com can exclusively reveal that the Bravo hit begins filming its eighth season later this month!

?They start filming in just two weeks,? a show insider tells Radar.

Fortunately, at least four main ladies will be back, the insider adds: Kandi Burruss, Cynthia Bailey, Kenya Moore and Phaedra Parks are all in for another round.

And after a demotion to cast friend, Porsha Williams will return to full housewife status this year.

?Porsha is getting her peach back,? the source says. ?They see her much more as an asset now than in previous seasons.?

But not everyone received good news. Leakes? nemesis Claudia Jordan was reportedly fired after just one season.

In Leakes and Jordan?s absence, new faces will likely be joining the women in the coming weeks.

?They definitely need to spice up the show and give the girls something more to work with,? the Bravo insider explains, adding that the official cast won?t be announced until September.

As Radar exclusively reported, producers were sick of Leakes? diva behavior on set? and actually let go of their main star.

This summer, the former Glee actress will instead be filming a new ABC variety show called To Tell the Truth, she announced on July 1.

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/the-show-must-go-on-real-housewives-of-atlanta-to-start-filming-in-two-weeks-without-nene-leakes-find-out-whos-on-board/

Scott.

And btw it's so many stories going around. Because one is saying that Porsha returns as a full housewives and some are saying that Mariah has joined the show too.

asdfghjkl

Scott.

Quote from: asdfghjkl on July 07, 2015, 01:35:42 AM
Talk about jumping the shark nnbbcn poor bravo

Lol, I think the tea about Porsha returning as a full time housewife is actually true because I just that she is somewhere else, but what's interesting is that same source (which mostly right) is saying that the producers aren't too sure about Kenya and Phaedra having enough storyline to be a full housewife. But they will still film and in a few weeks a decision on the both of them will be made. But Kandi, Cynthia and Porsha are officially in and Claudia's out.

And then the producers are loving Kim Fields, but the girls on the cast doesn't think she fits in  :dead:

Dee

I could care less whether POORsha returned or not.

Sheree needs to return and Marlo as well

Buy The Stars✨

yeah they gottas give porsh her peach back .. she was in all of last season  and  i also thought they dont make the final decision on who gets a peach till right before it airs .. cause porsh didnt know she was getting a peach till the promo vid came out

BigDawg

Zankou.

Quote from: SCOTTland on July 07, 2015, 01:30:40 AM
And btw it's so many stories going around. Because one is saying that Porsha returns as a full housewives and some are saying that Mariah has joined the show too.

I hope not. The gorls didn't use on MTM they aren't gonna use on RHOA

Scott.

Quote from: Zankou. on July 07, 2015, 07:36:02 AM
Quote from: SCOTTland on July 07, 2015, 01:30:40 AM

I hope not. The gorls didn't use on MTM they aren't gonna use on RHOA

I know that her and Phaedra hate each other.

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

Mariah will be on the new season. I can't fucking wait. This show will be lit.

Buy The Stars✨