Re: What is going on with "TBIM" lol?
« Reply #495 on: July 13, 2018, 12:55:05 AM »
I want to pummel that bitch

The iabtm era seemed fine to me

Monica thought  brandy and monica would jumpstart her era after two flop singles
And it back fired

Had the song done amazing things and would have been on both albums and would have made everything else irrelevant their success together caused more tension and the song still is

A genuine  joint album is the way imo

:hmph: joint album? That would never work.

Bruce

« Reply #496 on: July 13, 2018, 01:53:42 AM »
Monica is very disrespectful towards Brandy and I’m actually shocked how some of you are defending her .. doesn’t make what Brandy did right but facts are facts
Naming her album The Boy Is Mine is the ultimate disrespect.

Monica was 17, theres a team of executives in suits and ties that had board meeting after meeting about that album. That was Clive and his goons, not Monica.

« Reply #497 on: July 13, 2018, 01:59:06 AM »
Monica is very disrespectful towards Brandy and I’m actually shocked how some of you are defending her .. doesn’t make what Brandy did right but facts are facts

Monica was 17, theres a team of executives in suits and ties that had board meeting after meeting about that album. That was Clive and his goons, not Monica.

face it the bitch had nothing without that song

brand was around the same age with a team

and even she wasn't sweating that song that damn hard to be putting as the damn name of the album :kii: :kii:

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

If you’re my bro and we are chilling, either talking about sex or looking at ish on each others phones and your dick gets hard nigga pull that shit out and beat til you skeet my dude. I have no issue with that, shit, might join you. #BroCode

« Reply #498 on: July 13, 2018, 03:43:02 AM »
I just checked iTunes and it’s on there..just says ‘album Only’ lol
« Last Edit: July 13, 2018, 03:48:08 AM by Keepitreal »

« Reply #499 on: July 13, 2018, 03:45:28 AM »

face it the bitch had nothing without that song

brand was around the same age with a team

and even she wasn't sweating that song that damn hard to be putting as the damn name of the album :kii: :kii:
umm she had the first night,angel of mine and for you I will...and more hits Before that  :diddraispoot:

« Reply #500 on: July 13, 2018, 04:05:26 AM »
Lala posted it because she’s a ghetto ATLien too, Kandi commented and so did Tami Roman who was praising Brandy in her 20th anniversary video. I want their heads lol
Keri Hilson liked it too  :dead: then I seen Shannon liked it so monica most likely seen  :plzstop:
« Last Edit: July 13, 2018, 04:05:56 AM by Keepitreal »

« Reply #501 on: July 13, 2018, 04:23:04 AM »
I feel like she aired their physical altercation on purpose.

She knew it would get people talking and hopefully add to the buzz surrounding the song.

She kinda played Brandy. Just my opinionata.
she NEVER bring it up they ASKED...and she said “I said I was sorry” turnt to brandy aka didn’t she apologize and brandy said yes...not that big of a deal  :usuresis:

« Reply #502 on: July 13, 2018, 04:35:12 AM »
A couple months ago Dallas was doing a stand up and was telling the story and said “you know how Monica and brandy from two different places and one thing led to another and Monica punched her” like I can’t beleive he said that knowing how much drama that could have caused  :flamebroiled:

« Reply #503 on: July 13, 2018, 12:20:40 PM »
I feel like she aired their physical altercation on purpose.

She knew it would get people talking and hopefully add to the buzz surrounding the song.

She kinda played Brandy. Just my opinionata.
she NEVER bring it up they ASKED...and she said “I said I was sorry” turnt to brandy aka didn’t she apologize and brandy said yes...not that big of a deal  :usuresis:

Lol She waited until Bran was in an interview that made her uncomfortable and brought that up as a way to chime in with the radio hosts in making fun of Brandy. She kept repeating Well I said I was sorry, didn’t I as a way to brag about it how tough she thought it made her look.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2018, 12:21:58 PM by The Brandy Barbie »
"This is not a discussion, and I apologize for anything that lead you to believe it was." -Lady Mae Greenleaf

"Now give your mama a kiss, Jackson. She just bought you a hospital." - Dr. Katherine Avery

AfroJisiac

• After You (Still)
« Reply #504 on: August 10, 2018, 11:47:36 AM »
Lol I wish she would come out and just speak on the beef because every few months she is throwing jabs at sis

!!!!!

just say it, own it and move on...

i'm sick of this stupid beef it's been 20 years... i dont wanna hear that bullshit in 2038...i mean come on