Sinpool

Keyshia really gave Mon the business on and off the record

Scott.

Quote from: 1RIG on August 12, 2018, 11:47:07 PM
Quote from: CREAM. on August 12, 2018, 11:44:58 PM
It just sounds like some generic r&b song to me
nnnnn it is

Keyshia n them probably had that mess on a hard drive for years

To be honest, that song was a solo record that was a bonus track on "Just Like You" and her lazy ass just added Mo and put it on her 3rd album. The shit was about 2 years old before they reworked it with Monica

Lazarus

Just listened to the solo version. Yeah I prefer the version with Monica,tbh.

Ma Lo

August 13, 2018, 02:56:14 AM #52 Last Edit: August 13, 2018, 03:01:02 AM by The Serpent & The Rainbow
Quote from: 1RIG on August 12, 2018, 10:30:22 PM
Quote from: The Serpent & The Rainbow on August 12, 2018, 07:08:07 PM
Vonc is a known hater ,..that even shades Brandy... the woman who pretty much owns this board.. I don't take him serious
n

girl. you've said worse about that girl

please stop this

No ..girl ..you stop it. What have I said that is worse?  I only called her fake on here ONCE and talked about her clothing. Never put any artist above her or put anything in my siggie calling her pretty much worthless until she drops new music. Yes I?ve been frustrated with the lack of new music but who hasn?t?  But I expect nothing less than bias and favoritism from you. You wont find a bigger Brandy fan than me...

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: The Serpent & The Rainbow on August 13, 2018, 02:56:14 AM
Vonc is a known hater ,..that even shades Brandy... the woman who pretty much owns this board.. I don't take him serious
n

please stop this

No ..girl ..you stop it. What have I said that is worse?  I only called her fake on here ONCE and talked about her clothing. Never put any artist above her or put anything in my siggie calling her pretty much worthless until she drops new music. Yes I?ve been frustrated with the lack of new music but who hasn?t?  But I expect nothing less than bias and favoritism from you. You wont find a bigger Brandy fan than me...

DRAG HIM
he is dickmatised by brandy haters he should be checkin

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Scott.

Quote from: SadiddyAzzNoLimitPlatinumCard on August 13, 2018, 03:03:20 AM
Quote from: The Serpent & The Rainbow on August 13, 2018, 02:56:14 AM
n

please stop this

DRAG HIM
he is dickmatised by brandy haters he should be checkin

Lew, boy.