men <<<

Started by yummy, August 18, 2018, 11:51:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glenda

Quote from: ANIMMAI on August 18, 2018, 11:53:53 PM
pls don't use this thread as a read next time we get into it

LOONA.

Quote from: ANIMMAI on August 19, 2018, 12:04:18 AM
okay so...I've been seeing this guy for a while now (about six months), I really like him and it's been a while since I've felt this way about someone.  We talk just about everyday, I think about him damn near constantly, we went on a trip together not too long ago and for the first time...I feel like all the feelings I have for someone else are being fully reciprocated. As lovely as it all sounds, this is somewhat scary to a cynical faggot like myself who quickly notices someone's flaws and has no problem ghosting a nigga the minute I feel like I see a red flag.

About a week ago, he asked me where do I see "this" (us) going and I told him I that didn't have an answer for him. He didn't seem upset then, but now he's hitting me with one word responses when I text him and doesn't want to hang out anymore when I ask.

I feel bad, but then again I don't because why the fuck is he so worked up over something that isn't totally concrete yet? :uhh:

I feel like he might be over it now

I don't feel like he's worked up over anything but the fact that you literally couldn't give him as answer would obviously cause a little rift.

Why didn't you just tell what you said in the first paragraph?  :dead:     

yummy

ton

okay so...I've been seeing this guy for a while now (about six months), I really like him and it's been a while since I've felt this way about someone.  We talk just about everyday, I think about him damn near constantly, we went on a trip together not too long ago and for the first time...I feel like all the feelings I have for someone else are being fully reciprocated. As lovely as it all sounds, this is somewhat scary to a cynical faggot like myself who quickly notices someone's flaws and has no problem ghosting a nigga the minute I feel like I see a red flag.

About a week ago, he asked me where do I see "this" (us) going and I told him I that didn't have an answer for him. He didn't seem upset then, but now he's hitting me with one word responses when I text him and doesn't want to hang out anymore when I ask.

I feel bad, but then again I don't because why the fuck is he so worked up over something that isn't totally concrete yet? :uhh:

girl

You fucked yourself

ton

YUMMY

TELL HIM WHAT YOU JUST SAID

You literally said you like him and he's (almost) everything

He said hey lol do you like me? And you say I dunno LMAO!

I see why he's pissed

ton

Quote from: red skin on August 19, 2018, 12:22:28 AM

Six months is quite a while to be talking to someone. You haven't developed a solid opinion of him overall yet?

ton

I understand though, yumz
Sometimes it's hard to make that first step into MESS because it's kind of a road you can never turn around on

But, you're young. You have to take a risk sometimes. Otherwise you'll be that one 56 year old guy on jackd writing 3 paragraphs about what you're looking for in a person that no one reads

MelMel

Yeah Yummy you should have gave him a more concrete answer :hmph:

Just let him know all that you are saying in here to him

And stop being so damn cynical fag

LOONA.

Quote from: ton on August 19, 2018, 02:27:32 AM
YUMMY

TELL HIM WHAT YOU JUST SAID

You literally said you like him and he's (almost) everything

He said hey lol do you like me? And you say I dunno LMAO!

I see why he's pissed

!!!!!

Don't sabotage yourself boy     

LOONA.

I could understand if you just randomly wanted to confess to him how much you're into him but was afraid of his reaction

But if he's asking you these types of questions he's obviously interesting and somewhat serious about seeing where this could go.   

ton

Quote from: Andrais. on August 19, 2018, 03:40:56 AM
I could understand if you just randomly wanted to confess to him how much you're into him but was afraid of his reaction

But if he's asking you these types of questions he's obviously interesting and somewhat serious about seeing where this could go.   

!!

and 6 months?

im proud of them both tbh

after 5 mins im like UMMM, are we getting married?  :nowgorl:

yummy you better not fuck this up faggot :bvy:

African Queen

My mantra is simple hunny. To get over one man you need to lie under/on top of another. It's that simple. Just make sure the guy is hotter than this ex. :ohwow:

It will make you feel much better. Trust me. :ohwow:

SN: all humans are trash, especially men.  :woohoo:

African Queen

Quote from: ANIMMAI on August 19, 2018, 12:35:01 AM
Quote from: red skin on August 19, 2018, 12:22:28 AM
I think I see what you're saying. Once you begin answering those questions and getting into those conversations, the relationship can go from dating to a commitment. Then the game changes completely - the obligations, etc.

What are the things you like about him? It sounds like you're excited with the interest being reciprocated and that's understandable, especially if you've dealt with guys that were just total nonsense and a complete waste of your time and energy. But do you honestly see a solid future with him? Or is it just the companionship that you enjoy?

Six months is quite a while to be talking to someone. You haven't developed a solid opinion of him overall yet?

Something tells me that because of your challenges with men before, you may have a bit of a wall up. And that's understandable. This could be a "So Hard" type of situation , though. He sounds like a good guy.

I was thinking it might just be a companionship too, but I've never really been desperate for that  :dead: I can enjoy being myself just fine, maybe a bit too much tbh

As far as what I like about him, he's got great taste in everything from music to movies, he's very laid back and sweet, he never seems to let anything get him too worked up (which is why his reaction caught me way off guard) and he's fucking gorgeous. We could just be watching a movie or he's tell about something that happened at work and I'll look at him like  :ohwow:

I wanna let him in completely, but it's still kinda nerve-racking for me.  :plzstop:

Lets cut to the chase. What is the sex like? :ATLcameo:

b7

Quote from: ANIMMAI on August 19, 2018, 12:37:53 AM
Quote from: emzen on August 19, 2018, 12:27:43 AM

I think after 6 months you should have at least some sort of idea of what you'd like going forward. You don't have to commit then and there but something just a bit stronger than I'll let ya know lol.

Perhaps your cynicism is getting in the way? That's no shade tho! :dead: I'm pretty pessimistic myself and all men are trash in my eyes until they put in the time and effort to prove otherwise.

Take some time to think about what you want & y'all should have an open discussion. Communication is always a good thing, especially in this day and age where people get tight over the most ridiculous shit.

Yea, I'm ready to just lay all my cards and let whatever happens happen

As much as the nerves are there, I don't wanna sit around thinking what if...
i think putting your feelings in words even through text, will be a big deal for him. NO way he?ll one word/dry text that ass after you give him that. 

You?re super gifted at putting all of your thoughts into words in a way that isn?t at all confusing. there won?t be a reason for him to try and figure out what you mean :dead: you?re very intelligent and straightforward. Just state how you feel.

I honestly don?t see a huge downside in sharing with him exactly what you?ve shared with us in terms of your fears and doubts. Who knows? He may have some of the same concerns and y?all can bond over that. So many possibilities can come from this and they aren?t all negative ones at all, IMO.

GLOCK

Quote from: ANIMMAI on August 18, 2018, 11:53:53 PM
pls don't use this thread as a read next time we get into it

bbbjhhhvvvbhhhhjjjjjjjjjjj