Quote from: ton on August 19, 2018, 03:44:18 AM
after 5 mins im like UMMM, are we getting married?  :nowgorl:

:kii: :plzstop:

Cowgirl

Quote from: MelMel on August 19, 2018, 02:46:11 AM
Yeah Yummy you should have gave him a more concrete answer :hmph:

Just let him know all that you are saying in here to him

And stop being so damn cynical fag
Sometimes it's not so easy to give an immediate answer because you don't wanna say the wrong thing.

:stressed:

ton

Quote from: chula. on August 19, 2018, 08:29:35 AM

:kii: :plzstop:
,dMSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

for real, everyone knows what most people are looking for

no need to waste time :nowgorl:

ton

African Queen

August 19, 2018, 08:44:33 AM #35 Last Edit: August 19, 2018, 08:45:00 AM by Michelle Williams
Quote from: GLOCKY on August 19, 2018, 07:25:50 AM
Is this convo still happening
I have sumn to say

Speak your mind KING.

yummy

Quote from: Andrais. on August 19, 2018, 03:40:56 AM
I could understand if you just randomly wanted to confess to him how much you're into him but was afraid of his reaction

But if he's asking you these types of questions he's obviously interesting and somewhat serious about seeing where this could go.   

!!

and 6 months?

im proud of them both tbh

yummy you better not fuck this up faggot :bvy:

Quote from: 1RIG on August 19, 2018, 06:24:56 AM
i think putting your feelings in words even through text, will be a big deal for him. NO way he?ll one word/dry text that ass after you give him that. 

You?re super gifted at putting all of your thoughts into words in a way that isn?t at all confusing. there won?t be a reason for him to try and figure out what you mean :dead: you?re very intelligent and straightforward. Just state how you feel.

I honestly don?t see a huge downside in sharing with him exactly what you?ve shared with us in terms of your fears and doubts. Who knows? He may have some of the same concerns and y?all can bond over that. So many possibilities can come from this and they aren?t all negative ones at all, IMO.

I'm taking all of this into consideration

I'll let him know how I feel and just have to deal with whatever the reaction is

Wish me luck :bvy:

yummy

I have sumn to say

What's wrong, king

GLOCK

Quote from: ANIMMAI on August 19, 2018, 10:16:30 AM
I have sumn to say

What's wrong, king

I feel like I do this same thing to dudes
After my last serious relationship.. I?m guilty
I think it?s the time I spend tryna find what?s wrong with the person .. or comparing them to my ex
I can think about 3 dudes I?ve sorta dragged along for 6 months in the last two years..

This isn?t ok.. and I needed to see someone else (yumz) do it to see myself and how it would make me feel
I feel like u need to either end it or go out on a limb and make it official
It?s unfair to the other dude
The auditioning process shouldn?t be that long so either he isn?t the one or u are afraid that he is the one so u keep him at arms length and King is no longer here for ur mess
Luckily. The 3 dudes I did this too didnt really even deserve those 6 months.. no shade
Go get ur man

GLOCK

Quote from: red skin on August 19, 2018, 10:38:33 AM
It's always helpful to put yourself in the other person's shoes.

Sounds so simple but I don't think many people actually take a moment to stop and do that.

Asking yourself, "If he said or did that to me, how would I feel?" .

It really takes you out of your own world and brings you to a place of compromise. And they say that's what relationships are all about.
!!!

realbrandyfan

I completely understand what you?re going through. A straight friend of mine that I like knows l like him but he?s uncomfortable with himself. I think he?s Bi but afraid to acknowledge it. So, he continue to keep his ?beard? to keep up with what society deems to be right. All in all he wants to spend time with me and asked me if we could be roommates (get a apt together) and then he?s persistent with buying a house with me. All of our friends see the attraction between us but he denies it..throws me under the bus saying that he thinks I like him. It?s craz how these straight boys try to play the gays to cover their own ass. Never again.

b7

Quote from: ANIMMAI on August 19, 2018, 10:16:07 AM
Quote from: Andrais. on August 19, 2018, 03:40:56 AM
I could understand if you just randomly wanted to confess to him how much you're into him but was afraid of his reaction

But if he's asking you these types of questions he's obviously interesting and somewhat serious about seeing where this could go.   

!!

and 6 months?

im proud of them both tbh

yummy you better not fuck this up faggot :bvy:

Quote from: 1RIG on August 19, 2018, 06:24:56 AM
i think putting your feelings in words even through text, will be a big deal for him. NO way he?ll one word/dry text that ass after you give him that. 

You?re super gifted at putting all of your thoughts into words in a way that isn?t at all confusing. there won?t be a reason for him to try and figure out what you mean :dead: you?re very intelligent and straightforward. Just state how you feel.

I honestly don?t see a huge downside in sharing with him exactly what you?ve shared with us in terms of your fears and doubts. Who knows? He may have some of the same concerns and y?all can bond over that. So many possibilities can come from this and they aren?t all negative ones at all, IMO.

I'm taking all of this into consideration

I'll let him know how I feel and just have to deal with whatever the reaction is

Wish me luck :bvy:
Good luck babe.  :blush:  i don?t want to rush you of course but i also don?t want him to get to comfortable with that dry interaction and then both of you end up accepting what you think it is and end up moving on.

:stressed:
I?ve been there

b7

Quote from: GLOCKY on August 19, 2018, 10:32:30 AM
Quote from: ANIMMAI on August 19, 2018, 10:16:30 AM
I have sumn to say

What's wrong, king

I feel like I do this same thing to dudes
After my last serious relationship.. I?m guilty
I think it?s the time I spend tryna find what?s wrong with the person .. or comparing them to my ex
I can think about 3 dudes I?ve sorta dragged along for 6 months in the last two years..

This isn?t ok.. and I needed to see someone else (yumz) do it to see myself and how it would make me feel
I feel like u need to either end it or go out on a limb and make it official
It?s unfair to the other dude
The auditioning process shouldn?t be that long so either he isn?t the one or u are afraid that he is the one so u keep him at arms length and King is no longer here for ur mess
Luckily. The 3 dudes I did this too didnt really even deserve those 6 months.. no shade
Go get ur man

!!!!!! OMG

I?ve done to this to someone and although i felt bad, he ain?t even deserve the 6-7 months i gave

b7

Quote from: red skin on August 19, 2018, 10:38:33 AM
It's always helpful to put yourself in the other person's shoes.

Sounds so simple but I don't think many people actually take a moment to stop and do that.

Asking yourself, "If he said or did that to me, how would I feel?" .

It really takes you out of your own world and brings you to a place of compromise. And they say that's what relationships are all about.
!!!!!!! This world would be a lot different people at least considered doing this. Mess

Navyman

Quote from: realbrandyfan on August 19, 2018, 09:20:40 PM
I completely understand what you?re going through. A straight friend of mine that I like knows l like him but he?s uncomfortable with himself. I think he?s Bi but afraid to acknowledge it. So, he continue to keep his ?beard? to keep up with what society deems to be right. All in all he wants to spend time with me and asked me if we could be roommates (get a apt together) and then he?s persistent with buying a house with me. All of our friends see the attraction between us but he denies it..throws me under the bus saying that he thinks I like him. It?s craz how these straight boys try to play the gays to cover their own ass. Never again.
Oh no baby, stay far away from him.